Yep! She's not fully done yet and I ran into a really annoying issue (Which I think I can fix soon enough), but she's in essentially!
I've even modified Lazy Shell to support her data as well and altered SRAM to fix a couple things. Her basics are actually there. The only real thing left are her overworld sprites, setting up how exactly she'd level and then her items/skills. Most of that is relatively easy too so she's almost ready
Edit: All in-game dialogue and their pointers have been moved into the expanded ROM bank. All dialogue loads properly from what I can see, Lazy Shell can now edit them as well.
With that, there is A LOT more room for dialogue in the last bank along with a horde of extra pointers too in case they were needed. I may see if I can add more into Lazy Shell and the ROM itself to incorporate another bank of text just in case.
In this case though:
37:E000 - 37:FFFF is now blank
22:0000 - 22:FD18 is now blank
23:0000 - 23:F2D4 is now blank
24:0000 - 24:913E is now blank
I moved the compressed text bits as well.. I should PROBABLY update that in Lazy Shell. Some of this space will be used for throwing Daisy into her new area since the old bank swap code would not work due to an emulation bug in tracing a bit I needed. Otherwise, a ginormous section of data is unused for whatever is necessary!