Well, since I have seen the forum SMW High Score Challenge
created by Zach737
, it has inspired me to come up with a quite similar challenge, called the MOST LIVES YOU CAN GET CHALLENGE!!!
This challenge will require you to get as many lives as you can get (up to 99 is the most) and if every one gets 99 lives, the tiebreaker is fastest time. Each person submits a video of them on a certain level, and the highest scores are tallied up and given points. TAS'ES ARE ALLOWED.
If I get approval by S.N.N. that if he will allow trophies to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, you will be on the trophies section.
EDIT: Not happening
If you win, you would win something else that I may give you.
1st Place: 4 points
2nd Place: 3 points
3rd Place: 2 points
4th Place: 1 point
- There is a 1 week time period for submitting the video of the level. (After first submission)
- If you are found to have cheated in any way, the first violation will be a 3 point deduction and disqualification of the entry
and second violation will be complete disqualification from the competition.
Cheating includes but is not limited to using codes or copying the video off someone else, in the competition or outside of it.
- The status of Mario when he enters the level doesn’t matter. He can be small, big, cape, fire, or have a Yoshi. Whatever you think gives the best advantage.
- It’s easiest for me if the level is uploaded in to Photobucket or Youtube, but anything that can be uploaded online is fine.
- If you don’t want to post your level, you can PM it to me.
- The challenge will end when all levels (with the exception of Bowser's Castle and Switch Palaces) are completed.
- If the level has two exits, EITHER EXIT IS ACCEPTABLE.
- The player MUST finish the level
- Each participant can only submit ONE video
- You may use any glitches, but CANNOT cheat.
- You can only enter the level once. You cannot finish the level and play it again.
- Counting of lives starts at 5 lives
. If you must, make a different save slot before entering a level so when you load it, you have 5 lives.
- There may be other rules added if the need arises.
*Copied from Zach737
- Remember that 100 coins = 1 life. Try to be at 99 coins when you start. I allow that.
- Remember getting a 50 on a goal ending results in 3 lives.
- Remember 5 Dragon Coins = 1 Life.
- I suggest starting with the *96 save file, if you have one.
*If you need the .srm file for SMW All levels, click here
When posting your score, state the number of lives and
For ex. 50 Lives Time 2:30:00
If you want to time yourself, there are two ways...
1. Your time is the time left on the click
2. Your Start
time is when you first can move Mario and your Stop
time is when you touch the finishing line tape
*In case you go into the bonus room, your stop
time is when you get your last 1-up mushroom.
Now, it is time for the first level!
Yoshi's Island 1
Deadline is 1 week after the first entry is posted (SMWC server time)
Put that in your footer if you want the userbar in your signature.