Just a small note, for those interested:
I've released the easier version, Super Mario Place LV
. This one is mostly intended for newcomers to Mario, or people simply of ordinary, non-hacker skill level.
Super Mario Place LV
(I'm not bothering to upload it to this site because I've already got my one hack up.)
Things worth noting about SMPLV:
* Koopa head tile glitch fixed
* Rainbow Warp 2 warp link fixed
* Yellow turn block animations fixed
* Fireballs removed from the Pasta Factory
* Other minor inconsistencies sorted out
* You probably won't die in Twilight Highlands unless you really, really
And with that, I think I'm finished with Mario Place for a long time now.
I'm a little miffed at the poor rating it's getting... I feel this game is worth far more
than 5.8. I mean, given the length, unique custom-made layout and graphical design for each level, and just all the effort put into it altogether... but, everyone has a right to their opinion, so... oh well...
Anyway, thanks to those who gave Mario Place a spin, and overall, I hope you had fun
with it. I don't care how you rate it - as long as you enjoyed playing it, it's a success to me.