Language…
9 users online: AzureDread, ewrwar, Gmario37, lensydek, Luaxon, Missingno255, ojum, TheKazooBloccGosh, Vaddy - Guests: 90 - Bots: 122
Users: 56,985 (2,284 active)
Latest user: AzureDread

Kaizo Hack Submissions - Edit: Most recent list of May 1st

Link Thread Closed

Kaizo

  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 137
  • 138
  • 139
  • 140
  • 141
  • 142
  • 143
  • 144
  • 145
  • 146
  • 147
  • 174
  • 175
  • 176
This is not a "pit" hack, the levels were made to be played without slowdown, also (Except the Test level). Of course you can beta test, just remember to send me a PM so we can keep in touch.

On a side note: I forgot to show my intro:

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BvsitSkA8EA" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BvsitSkA8EA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344" />
Originally posted by Pudim2060
This is not a "pit" hack, the levels were made to be played without slowdown, also (Except the Test level). Of course you can beta test, just remember to send me a PM so we can keep in touch.

On a side note: I forgot to show my intro:

vid


no problem, i wont forget. also, nice intro screen!
This -->Click!!<-- This



thefinalboss726.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/TheFinalBoss726
Hmm.... I've been looking at this thread for awhile. (without sayin' anythin')

And this stuff loks kinda intresting! Is it hard to make an Kaizo/pit/whatever hack?

Also.. Is there some kind of program i use to TAS or is it just ZSNES/Snes9X

Yah, I'm new.
YouTube <-- Let's Plays and stuff.
^ Made by Tahixham

Originally posted by prince700
Hmm.... I've been looking at this thread for awhile. (without sayin' anythin')

And this stuff loks kinda intresting! Is it hard to make an Kaizo/pit/whatever hack?

Also.. Is there some kind of program i use to TAS or is it just ZSNES/Snes9X

Yah, I'm new.

Not too hard to make if you know how it works.
For TASes, use snes9x, and for normal playing use zsnes or bsnes.



I might put some sort of signature here once. I guess.
Yeah, but use Snes9x-rr, as snes9x can still desync.

Kaizos aren't all too hard to make as long as you can think up creative traps in obstacles.
Why not go to my Youtube channel?

Okay, Do i only use Snes9X? nothing else? =O
YouTube <-- Let's Plays and stuff.
^ Made by Tahixham
Use Snes9x for TASing, and bsnes or zsnes for general playing/playtesting.
Why not go to my Youtube channel?

SNES9X-rr which is great for tasing can be found on TASvideos.org
okay. I'm gonna try to make an easier TAS sometime =) Hopefully this week,
YouTube <-- Let's Plays and stuff.
^ Made by Tahixham
@Souljester726 :

I'm playing "Pit of Keys" at the moment and I've already spent quite a few hours on the second water part and still haven't pass the first ON/OFF so I'm guessing. I need to bring two keys right ? If so is it possible to double-grab underwater ? If not do we have to use a glitch of some kind ? I have to admit I'm really stuck there... HELP ! :D
Originally posted by Fethy75
@Souljester726 :

I'm playing "Pit of Keys" at the moment and I've already spent quite a few hours on the second water part and still haven't pass the first ON/OFF so I'm guessing. I need to bring two keys right ? If so is it possible to double-grab underwater ? If not do we have to use a glitch of some kind ? I have to admit I'm really stuck there... HELP ! :D


i know it is possible to hit that on/off block, and wat u need to do in that water part is keep every key you are given, just juggle them up, u have to use one key per on/off block.
This -->Click!!<-- This



thefinalboss726.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/TheFinalBoss726
Originally posted by SoulJester726
i know it is possible to hit that on/off block, and wat u need to do in that water part is keep every key you are given, just juggle them up, u have to use one key per on/off block.


Uh... So I was doing it correctly. Even with juggling with only 2 keys I can only reach the blue block. So that probably means that the left part of the screen is already too close to me when I enter into the water... Meh : / Gonna have to restart from the beginning...
Originally posted by Pudim2060
I've been working on Random's retarded quest's sequel, which is going to be 2 times better, 2 times harder and 2 times more fun. Yay!

So far, here are some levels I've worked on, nothing for the first world yet:

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6664/level001.png
This level was named Funhouse Fun

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/2215/level002.png
This level was named Unnamed Level

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6072/level105.png
This level was named TesT, here's a video.


Oh, and I've been looking for beta testers, because so far I have none.

Contact me via pm

i like this.

nice video.. keep it up.
learn2kaizo hack submissions
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h8hCcYXdk2E&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h8hCcYXdk2E&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

hows this? its my first attempt to use 1/1 swimming.


EDIT: oooo, i is dinosaur! RAWR!!!!
This -->Click!!<-- This



thefinalboss726.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/TheFinalBoss726
Originally posted by SoulJester726
*video*

hows this? its my first attempt to use 1/1 swimming.


EDIT: oooo, i is dinosaur! RAWR!!!!


Uh... Why not swaping the throwing block with the P-Switch so you could keep it until the end ? Corner boosting might save you a few frames too. Except that the 1/1 seems good.
Originally posted by Fethy75
Originally posted by SoulJester726
*video*

hows this? its my first attempt to use 1/1 swimming.


EDIT: oooo, i is dinosaur! RAWR!!!!


Uh... Why not swaping the throwing block with the P-Switch so you could keep it until the end ? Corner boosting might save you a few frames too. Except that the 1/1 seems good.


cuz im an idiot...
This -->Click!!<-- This



thefinalboss726.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/TheFinalBoss726
wait, on the pit of keys do you need all four keys at that part!?
http://www.youtube.com/user/goobtron1
Originally posted by goobtron1
wait, on the pit of keys do you need all four keys at that part!?


:)
This -->Click!!<-- This



thefinalboss726.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/TheFinalBoss726
Awwww.... a keyjump-based pithack to piss the hell out of me. Great.

Well, keyjumps aren't that tough a nut to crack with Snes9x. But I was planning on using ZSNES for the easy parts, x3 slowdown should be enough... guess not.

Also; is the water segment possible? Are all errors fixed, etc.?
Man I need more time... looks like a lot of stuff happened. In case people are wondering; I still don't have access to ZSNES/Snes9x/LM/anything. Just internet.


I'm still considering using ZSNES for playing the Pit, frame advance hates me
Of course you should fight fire with fire, you should fight everything with fire.

Oooh look at my userbar!


Sadistic Designer - testing Pit without tools.
Originally posted by Sadistic Designer
Awwww.... a keyjump-based pithack to piss the hell out of me. Great.

Well, keyjumps aren't that tough a nut to crack with Snes9x. But I was planning on using ZSNES for the easy parts, x3 slowdown should be enough... guess not.

Also; is the water segment possible? Are all errors fixed, etc.?
Man I need more time... looks like a lot of stuff happened. In case people are wondering; I still don't have access to ZSNES/Snes9x/LM/anything. Just internet.


I'm still considering using ZSNES for playing the Pit, frame advance hates me


YAY! your bak! but im leaving soon... w/e, i havent done anything really with pit of keys, havent been in the mood since my last attempt failed wen i hit the first on/off block (in water segment 2), then messed up my saves.

Also, i have begun a short soft kaizo hack, wat do you think?

VIDEO!!!
This -->Click!!<-- This



thefinalboss726.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/TheFinalBoss726
  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 137
  • 138
  • 139
  • 140
  • 141
  • 142
  • 143
  • 144
  • 145
  • 146
  • 147
  • 174
  • 175
  • 176

Kaizo

Link Thread Closed