Banner
Views: 992,610,010
Time:
12 users online:  Anorakun, Big Brawler, IronFoxGaming, KaidenThelens, LeumMuel, RenanSV, ShadowBoxer_Sandshrew, SilentSnake20, SimFan96,  XenonZed, yupyupyup, Zandro - Guests: 61 - Bots: 164 Users: 54,445 (2,087 active)
Latest: sdpo123
Tip: Avoid blind jumps. Make sure that the player has some indication of a jump being safe if the ground below cannot be seen.
Not logged in.
Kaizo Hack Submissions - Edit: Most recent list of May 1st
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - Works in Progress - Kaizo Hacks - Kaizo Hack Submissions - Edit: Most recent list of May 1st
Pages: « 1 297 98 99 100 101175 176 » Link - Thread Closed
so can you or not pan the screen on a note block?

that is all i asked XD

--------------------
REMOVED
I don't understand you question OGS93

--------------------
Of course you should fight fire with fire, you should fight everything with fire.

Oooh look at my userbar!


Sadistic Designer - testing Pit without tools.
Originally posted by Sadistic Designer
I don't understand you question OGS93


ok... i dont see why not...

because you cant pan the screen while moving... i wanna know if you can on the frame you hit the note block?

(L/R) to make the koopa fall :P


--------------------
REMOVED
I'm not sure, but you could also try to scroll the screen at the exact frame on which you are at the top of jumping off of the noteblock. At that frame you should not have any speed.

--------------------
Of course you should fight fire with fire, you should fight everything with fire.

Oooh look at my userbar!


Sadistic Designer - testing Pit without tools.
Originally posted by Sadistic Designer
I'm not sure, but you could also try to scroll the screen at the exact frame on which you are at the top of jumping off of the noteblock. At that frame you should not have any speed.


i did it once out of 100 tries and even then the koopa never fell... this isnt the sort of dificulty i was goin for im gunna mod it a bit XD

--------------------
REMOVED

you have to get the screen scrolling 1 frame after the koopa hit the exact corner.



I might put some sort of signature here once. I guess.
Originally posted by JeRRy86
you have to get the screen scrolling 1 frame after the koopa hit the exact corner.


i know but its a little extreme for the competition XD

also i have tested all of my rooms now i just need a tester who isnt particapating in the competition :P

--------------------
REMOVED
*Looks around wildly* There's a competition?
I WANT IN #w{:>}

...What is it about, and what do I do?
(I've been out for a long time)
Welcome back XD

It's the second annual Kaizo Level Design Contest. Read all of it here

--------------------
Of course you should fight fire with fire, you should fight everything with fire.

Oooh look at my userbar!


Sadistic Designer - testing Pit without tools.
well... as sadistic designer said welcome back

and dont worry about the testing thing i posted earlier :D

i should be almost done with my full kaizo hack's 1st level soon :)

--------------------
REMOVED
NEW DEMO TO MY KAIZO LEVEL SUBMISSION FOR THE DIFFICULTY CATEGORY!!

now added - water room!

the level is to the left.

DOWNLOAD

im thinking of calling it "Insanity!"

got any better suggestions?

--------------------
This -->Click!!<-- This



thefinalboss726.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/TheFinalBoss726
Originally posted by SoulJester726
NEW DEMO TO MY KAIZO LEVEL SUBMISSION FOR THE DIFFICULTY CATEGORY!!

now added - water room!

the level is to the left.

DOWNLOAD

im thinking of calling it "Insanity!"

got any better suggestions?


"hydro cusher" or "one breath"

--------------------
REMOVED
Originally posted by OGS93
Originally posted by SoulJester726
NEW DEMO TO MY KAIZO LEVEL SUBMISSION FOR THE DIFFICULTY CATEGORY!!

now added - water room!

the level is to the left.

DOWNLOAD

im thinking of calling it "Insanity!"

got any better suggestions?


"hydro cusher" or "one breath"


nice names, except the third room is the only underwater room... the next one will be a lava cave, then a boo boss battle...

--------------------
This -->Click!!<-- This



thefinalboss726.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/TheFinalBoss726
Originally posted by OGS93
Originally posted by SoulJester726
NEW DEMO TO MY KAIZO LEVEL SUBMISSION FOR THE DIFFICULTY CATEGORY!!

now added - water room!

the level is to the left.

DOWNLOAD

im thinking of calling it "Insanity!"

got any better suggestions?


"hydro cusher" or "one breath"


Crazyness is fun or Insanity of Chaos.

Also

Speedyfire
for the difficulty category and its a demo

--------------------
Originally posted by Sadistic Designer
Welcome back XD

It's the second annual Kaizo Level Design Contest. Read all of it here
HOLY CRAP. The first time I needed to make a short Kaizo hack, I made one of good length #w{:<}
There's not much I can really do about this... I already made my hack. And you all know how lazy I am, you can't expect me to make another...
Am I allowed to post a hack I already set up for download here?

On a *somewhat* related note, thanks for the welcomes, I feel at home here #w{=3}
Does anyone wanna see the new hack I made?
Cillion, you realize this is not the contest thread, right?

World Community Grid: Thread | Team
 
Originally posted by Cillion
Crazyness is fun or Insanity of Chaos.

Also

Speedyfire
for the difficulty category and its a demo


hey i like the idea of chaos! that gave me an idea! hows this: "Chaotic Wastelands"

--------------------
This -->Click!!<-- This



thefinalboss726.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/TheFinalBoss726
Well, I'll just be posting my actually decent hack now, the one not for the contest...
A little backstory of the hack is written in the README, just to let you know.
Well, here is my hack, Super Retard World Also. Please, leave any and all feedback, so I may improve further in case I ever make another hack #w{:>}

And I also made myself a new avatar, this is completely unrelated to anything having to do with Kaizo, but I just thought it was a cool little sketch of mine #w{=3}
Originally posted by LegendaryMMAT
Well, I'll just be posting my actually decent hack now, the one not for the contest...
A little backstory of the hack is written in the README, just to let you know.
Well, here is my hack, Super Retard World Also. Please, leave any and all feedback, so I may improve further in case I ever make another hack #w{:>}

And I also made myself a new avatar, this is completely unrelated to anything having to do with Kaizo, but I just thought it was a cool little sketch of mine #w{=3}


The patch doesn't work.
Originally posted by LegendaryMMAT
Well, I'll just be posting my actually decent hack now, the one not for the contest...
A little backstory of the hack is written in the README, just to let you know.
Well, here is my hack, Super Retard World Also. Please, leave any and all feedback, so I may improve further in case I ever make another hack #w{:>}

And I also made myself a new avatar, this is completely unrelated to anything having to do with Kaizo, but I just thought it was a cool little sketch of mine #w{=3}

i tried playing this

do you expect me to sit there and try to hit the spinjumps while the screen doesn't scroll up? lol.

ps. don't bother trying to do 'vertical scroll at will' because it doesn't work seeing as how you never land on the ground

quick question: do you playtest your hacks?

--------------------
learn2kaizo hack submissions
Pages: « 1 297 98 99 100 101175 176 » Link - Thread Closed
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - Works in Progress - Kaizo Hacks - Kaizo Hack Submissions - Edit: Most recent list of May 1st

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2022 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • Super Mario Bros. X Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • Mario Fan Games Galaxy
  • sm64romhacks