Language…
12 users online:  AmperSam, DanMario24YT, fanfan21, figuiDOS, Firstnamebutt, Heitor Porfirio, KPhoenix, Moronsky, pnaha, Rudi_Schrausch, Shouty, Yoshi Master - Guests: 69 - Bots: 124
Users: 66,456 (2,352 active)
Latest user: Shouty

New rule in the Hacks section

  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 2
Thanks B.B.Link the hack review pages are much cleaner now.
Your layout has been removed.


Wow. It seems I totally misinterpreted the point of what B.B. Link was trying to do, apparently. And I got flamed for it.

You people win. ...This time. :surrender:

Sheesh! X( :crying: Oh well. At least I didn't get banned for what I said, as I feared I would. That's nice to know. ^^;

...And there may be a difference between Super Mario World 1 hacking and drawing snake porn, but that doesn't mean you can't combine 'em via ExGFX and whatnot! ;)


St. Clair Publications: Where good girls just want to have fun this Christmas!

Other places you can find me: LiveJournal | Last.FM

Why would get banned for voicing your opinion? Never be afraid of getting banned for saying how you feel.
Originally posted by A-l-e-x-99
...And there may be a difference between Super Mario World 1 hacking and drawing snake porn, but that doesn't mean you can't combine 'em via ExGFX and whatnot! ;)

D:


From B.B. Link:
Why would [you] get banned for voicing your opinion? Never be afraid of getting banned for saying how you feel.

Thanks. (profusely blushes)
From Tatrion:
D:

WHOA! Easy there! I wasn't necessarily ENDORSING snake porn in a hack! ^^;


St. Clair Publications: Where good girls just want to have fun this Christmas!

Other places you can find me: LiveJournal | Last.FM

Originally posted by A-l-e-x-99
From B.B. Link:
Why would [you] get banned for voicing your opinion? Never be afraid of getting banned for saying how you feel.

Thanks. (profusely blushes)
From Tatrion:
D:

WHOA! Easy there! I wasn't necessarily ENDORSING snake porn in a hack! ^^;

*cough*lol.

Somehow that made my day...
Slightly well-versed on everything LinuxI'll beta-test your hack. Find me here!
*cough*

This thread is getting offtopic.
Your layout has been removed.
A suggestion maybe, if a member that wants to rate a hack must provide a review first.
Peace!Layout by Erik557 & LDA.
Thank you!








@Yakibomb: I think it would work better the other way around.
Your layout has been removed.
:

Nagisa says...

Originally posted by Yakibomb
A suggestion maybe, if a member that wants to rate a hack must provide a review first.


nope thats not smart its fine that way it is

Currently struggling to beat Touhou 12
I'm personally sick of seeing 10/10 when the hack was never rated to begin with.

I believe any hack review that provides an out-of-ten rating without actually rating the hack be removed.

And of course, this can be more easily resolved if we were forced to rate.
Slightly well-versed on everything LinuxI'll beta-test your hack. Find me here!
I suddenly have an idea. There could be a section for reviews and comments. Reviews have to be a minimum of 50 words and comments can be as long as they want. I doubt this will go anywhere though...
I never review anything, if I had somthing important like that I found a glitch I would pm the creator of the hack. So this affects me in no way what so ever.
Originally posted by Player 1
I'm personally sick of seeing 10/10 when the hack was never rated to begin with.

I believe any hack review that provides an out-of-ten rating without actually rating the hack be removed.

And of course, this can be more easily resolved if we were forced to rate.

I wish to see that idea to those that vote 0/10 too!
Your layout has been removed.
I like this idea. Altough, I have to admit that in Mario's Keytastrophie and DW:TLC, my reviews were very short... This rule was not here at the time, but I promise to do this from now on!
Originally posted by Red Chameleon
This rule was not here at the time

This thread was made before you joined. <_<
Originally posted by Boing
This thread was made before you joined. <_<


Then where was it? I always go through the first thread in a forum because that's where the rules usually are. I never go posting in a forum before reading the rules. If I don't, then I wouldn't know what could get me a ban from this website or not!
It was always in the announcements.
Your layout has been removed.

I don't think it's too much to ask for reviews to be coherent. The purpose of one is to be helpful, not to tell everyone that you can count to 10 and use the slash key. If a review can sum things up quickly, that's fine, but it should be helpful, not just saying it was "the greatest" and so on and so forth.
I'm part of the Testers for Hire thread, so if you'd like something play tested, no matter what it is, PM me, and I'll give you honest feedback. Anything else is in my profile.

Support the SMWiki!
  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 2