1. How do you feel right now? -Bored, but I have a headache, and I'm thinking of some RPG-like adventure with my imaginary friend. We're fighting this evil bounty hunter that looks like he's wearing the warlock tier 4 set, and is bent on destroying us to make an alliance Earth and the planet he's from because we want to save the world from global warming! o_O
2. What is the first thing you think of when I say "He-ga-ger-gerk"? -Space bunnies with giant laser cannons that speak Latin and have mullets.
3. What is your favourite thing on the internet? -SMW Central. XD
4. What did you dream about last night? -I had a dream that a raccoon's fangs came off in my neck, one on each side, and I died with a huge "K.O.!" written across my line of vision, but then I got up and started walking again. O_o
5. What pets do you have? -A 3-legged dog named Tazia, and a ragdoll cat (siamese/burmese-like, not sure of the exact combo) named Cooper.
6. What temperature is it right now? -I'm sure it's under 40. I'm wearing 2 sweaters.
7. What measurement do you use when checking the temperature? -Fahrenheit. Had that been Celsius, we'd have a nice roasted human... Or AM I? Mwahahaha....
8. How good would you say your SMW hacking skills are? -I'd say intermediate, leaning slightly more toward beginner, but not by much. I know how to use Lunar Magic, and I'm adventurous with a hex editor. My title screen has Yoshi stealing a cake and jumping into a tree to avoid an argument with Mario, and you can see Mario trying to jump after Yoshi in vain. I have MANY themes for my levels. I'm waiting until the very end to use Block Tool, Sprite Tool/Inserter, and ASM, in case I want to add different music, so I'm putting all that on hold. I also like to draw my own graphics, but I found a few here that I like, such as the Happy one and the Sonic rips. I'm trying to stay away from the YI and Mario theme to turn my hack into... something else...
9. What are you most proud of? -Hmm... I don't know.
10. What are you looking forward to? -Finishing my ROM hack, finishing school ASAP (dreadful), and my secrety-secret wish coming true. Only one other person in the world knows about my super secrety-secret wish, but I'm not sure what they think about it.
11. Did I already ask you this question? -Nope. Ask me again.
12. How strange do you think these questions are going to get? -You don't know the meaning of strange >
13. Do you think you will be disappointed? -It depends.
14. How often do you have intercourse with strangers? -Never.
15. How often do you have intercourse with friends? -Never.
16. How often do you have intercourse with Family? -Never.
17. Should I have rephrased the last three questions? -Gross. It's against my morals to do any of that stuff.
18. Do you know the muffin man? -The muffin man?!
19. If a dog asks you for some food, what do you do? -I cast Rain of a Thousand Kibbles (Rank 9001) to feed the starving animal.
20. If a cat asks you for some food, what do you do? -I cast Tuna of the Land (Special Edition) to feed it chicken.
21. If you saw a huge red button that said "PRESS!!!" on it, what would you do? -I'd walk away. I wouldn't fall for that.
22. What do you hear right now? -The military channel, I think. Cars going by, crickets... Myself typing... Do you hear what I hear? A song, a song...
23. Does thinking hurt you? -Depends on what I'm thinking about, but I've had a 7-day migraine so far
24. If you could have a Pokémon as a pet, which one would it be? -Arceus. No, that's expected. I'd say Shedinja, and go up to someone and say, "Hey, my Pokémon has a rash on its back, and I'm not sure what it could be. Can you look at it?" Let the soulstealing begin. >
25. Yes or no? -Airplanes go VRRRRAAAAWWWWWOOOONNNN!
26. How do you determine when to eat meals? -When I feel like it. Usually I'll only have 2 meals a day and random snacks in between if that's not enough.
27. Have you ever cut yourself with a butter knife? -How do you cut yourself with a butter knife?
28. If you were simply given a large amount of money, what would you do with it? -I'd use it to help villages in Africa and Asia that are in poverty. Celebrities sicken me because they could build them schools with the money they spend on a dress they will never wear again.
29. What do you think of monkeys? -They're cute, cuddly, furry, and unpredictable... but sadly, overrated and overexposed. *Looks at CN* TWO SHOWS about monkeys... *sigh*
30. What do you think of babies? -Loud, noisy, but only sometimes.
31. How far are you willing to go to get what you want? -I shall go where no man has gone before... No. I stay within the rules. If I wanted to, I'd bend the space-time continuum to get what I want, but I've been told there would be dire consequences. I would disrupt the balance and create total CHAOS! ...but how do you know what chaos is? Doesn't that destroy the definition of chaos?
32. How far do you have to move to get some food? I have to take 9 paces south, 2 east, and 4 more paces south, open a cabinet... well... I'm not sure, but not that far.
33. What would you do if someone called you something very offensive? -HULK SMASH!
34. What is your favourite thing to lick? -Ice cream. Mocha flavor, because coffee + chocolate = WIN.
35. What is your "home page"? -GameFAQs. I vote on the poll, then go to Bookmarks>ROM hacking>SMW Central main page right after.
36. On your last birthday, who said "happy birthday" first? -I think it was my brother.
37. Who would you say is the biggest killjoy? -Reality.
38. Have you ever used a large cast-iron frying pan to swat a fly? -Yes, but I missed.
39. If I were to say "what I'm saying right now is a lie", would I be telling the truth or lieing? -I used to ask people all the time. In this case, it's a lie because you're telling the truth.
40. Do you chew gum? -Gum? What is this "GUM" you speak of? Is it part of an engine? Gum... Nope. Never heard of it.
41. How many bicrons would you estimate that you traveled to get to your computer today? -I have transversed the universe to get to my computer.
42. Pie or cake? -3.14159265...CAKE!
43. How often do you bath or shower? -Twice or three times a week. Your skin dries out if you take one every day.
44. What do you wish you had two of, but don't? -Egos. I have seven and a half. Too many.
45. What do you think of pornography? -It's awful. Both it and hentai should be wiped off the face of all planets and space in between. It's disgusting, and so are the people who act that way. I NEED A FLAME SHIELD! Who wants to run BRD?
46. Do you prefer showers or baths? -Baths, but I take showers. The bath is broken.
47. What day is it? -Sunday, but it will probably be Monday when I finish. (Guess not. It's 3:08 PM and I'm done.)
48. What is your favourite thing to watch on TV? -Full Metal Alchemist. But since that's not on anymore, I'd have to say either Meerkat Manor, DBZ, or Courage the Cowardly Dog.
49. How many 3s are needed to make 333? -111 or 3, depending on whether you mean mathematically or in spelling.
50. If someone asked you 1000 questions, would you answer them all? -Heck yes. I like questionnaires.
51. Is this taking longer than you thought it would? -Nope.
52. What is the last thing you remember saying? -Nope. Or, does writing not count?
53. Do you have an addiction? -To ROM hacking, video games in general, animé, sewing, writing, and drawing? If those count, then yes.
54. What is your favourite smell? -Air because it's scentless.
55. Are you homo, bi, or hetero? -I'd say hetero, but I'm not into that kind of thing, eh?
56. Xbox 360 or PS3? -Playstation 3 will retail for 599 USD, 599 599 599 USD Riiiiiiidge Racer! I'd say Xbox 360 though, because of Eternal Sonata
57. [Last answer] or Wii? Never mind. Wii wins.
58. What is you favourite video game? Der Langrisser.
59. If you could choose a new name for yourself, what would it be? IRL I'd like to be called Kyo, but I don't think that's a girl name.
60. What two super powers would you like to have? -Teleportation and flight.
61. Black or white? -Clear.
62. How many times do you have to hit someone you hate before you can stop hitting them? -Until I get in trouble, but it takes a lot to initiate that.
63. If you could change your eye colour, what would you change it to? -Neon pink!
64. What is the first thing you think of when you see the number 64? -*little kid screaming* NINTENDO SIXTY-FOUR!
65. What is the last thing you killed? -A spider. I didn't want to, but my older sister was freaking out.
66. What do you spend most of your time doing? -I'm in ur intarwebz, lurkin ur forumz. Yes, forum lurking, with ROM hacking at a close second.
67. How loud do you like your music to be? -Loud enough to hear, but not to give me a headache.
68. Audio CDs or MP3s? -MP3s, but I like MIDI, SPC, PSF, GBS, NSF, and GYM music, too.
69. What is the first thing you think of when you see the number 69? -Gemini... or is it a different zodiac sign?
70. What would you like to see less of? -Bad things on TV/in music/movies that would've been censored 25 years ago.
71. What would you like to see more of? -Dreams coming true.
72. In video games with the option, do you prefer to be good or evil? -I wish I were more evil, but the only evil thing about me is dark sarcasm. I'm generally good.
73. What’s your favourite fruit? -Grapes, peaches, I can't decide.
74. Why are you here? -Because this is a good-mannered internet community that shares a lot of interests I have.
75. Beef or chicken? -Chicken, but only because it would be a waste for people to kill the innocent animal and not do anything with it.
76. [Last answer] or pork? -Chicken.
77. [Last answer] or fish? -Still chicken.
78. What do you kill most often? -Time.
79. What do you collect? -I used to collect Pokémon cards, Beanie Babies, and DBZ cards, but now, I collect... nothing.
80. Is this a waste of time? -Not really.
81. What is your favourite song? "Motteke! Se-ra-fuku"
82. When is the last time you shot a firearm? -Never.
83. Can you think of something that you hate enough that you want to destroy it? -See question #45.
84. Is this a waste of a question? -Nope.
85. Mac or PC? -Mac is much more secure, but PCs are more versatile. It's like asking for a tank or an airplane. You're safer in a tank, but there's more you can do with an airplane. I'd say PC, but only because I'm not using IEXPLORE.exe. Firefox wins!
86. What time do you usually go to bed? -23:00 (11 PM)
87. If you had to turn into an animal, what animal would you like to turn into? -Iguana please.
88. Do you ever feel sorry for yourself? -Um... I don't know XD
89. What do you like to do with balloons? -Breathe in the helium and talk like a chipmunk.
90. Have you been disappointed with the questions so far? -Only a few.
91. Do you mind answering a few more questions? -Ask. I'm here 'til Thursday.
92. Which fictional character(s) would you most like to have a relationship with? -LOL. None. Pick one person and stick with them, as I say.
93. Red or blue? -Red. I used to love blue, but it's overrated, so I'm going to be an annoying anti-blue-fangirl and say red. >
94. Ninja or Pirate? Pirate. My secrety-secret friend says pirate.
95. Which of the following are you?
(C) Omnipresent <-- This.
(H) None of the above
(I) All of the above
-C. I'm in the trees, in the water, in the heart of every animal, in the air you breathe... I am the Essence of Nature!
96. Did you just give a stupid answer? -You better believe it.
97. Did it take you long to get to this question? -About 30 minutes.
98. Did you find a message hidden in these questions? -Yeah. If you map them on a grid in a certain order, you see a picture of a panda wearing a trenchcoat. It's kind of weird. *Sarcasm* Real answer: Nope, I didn't find a hidden message. But now that you say it, I think I should have.
99. How do you feel right now? -I lol'd. This was fun. I'm happier than I was before I answered these.
100. Have you answered all the questions? -Is there a hidden one?
101. How did you find this question? I typed it in to make people think that this was seriously here. Let's see who falls for it.
Just look above you...
If it's something that can be stopped, then just try to stop it!