Language…
22 users online: Alexdroide177, Alucard648, Arobam, ashuman17, Aurel509, Boosius, BWGLite, CarlMitchell60, Children's Digest 1950-2009,  Doctor No, ElectroWellyGames, EmilyEmmi, Gmario37, GrenCarret, HammerBrother, HeitorPorfirio2006, ioscotty, Kourauh, LightAligns, Luaxon, Mr. MS, SuperBeefyBoys - Guests: 100 - Bots: 140
Users: 57,007 (2,265 active)
Latest user: glacesu

Beginner Level Contest (Read First Post)

By beginner, I mean a level that people who have never even heard of Video Games could beat in less than an hour.

Rules:

1.It must be easy (Obviously)

2.It can't be to long nor to short

3.It doesn't matter if it is linear or not

4. Remember to add power-ups.

5. If it has custom sprites do not add hammer bros! They generally make things harder

6.Submit it as an IPS file (Puniper TV is an exeption because I didn't set up the rules when he did his)

7.It must have at least 22 Enemies


It will be judged by how easy it is and the level design.
Deadline Nov.20.
After the deadline judges will play the levels and then PM eachother to agree wich comes Second, First ETC.






Entries
------------------

the bad hacker - Entry

Lunar Rico - Easy

Findoku29 - Findoku's Easy Level

Hellbourne - Hellbourne's Entry

10204307 - The Land Of Slopes That Don't Work And Un-Removed Blocks

Yanama - Vista Vida Island Vacation

mariocool1999 - The Hack Of Easyness

x-treme

Domiok

GN - Pipe Forest

Immortality

Xreaper

Bowser's Level Designer

Thewaterguy - Need A Better File Hoster

Fortipy

You mean a level that's relatively easy?
Youtube
I can already tell this contest is going to lack organization and proper leadership. You can't just make a thread and have the only sentence saying "hey, make an easy level". You should have the rules prepared, judges prepared, etc.

This is why contest threads are generally frowned upon.
so...are you working at the contest to make it a bit more organizeted? Cus i may wanna join.( I SUCK at english so...=/)

EDIT:i submit the hack into the file bin of smwcentral its name is Entry.zip
Count me in!

Here it is!
Your layout has been removed.
Originally posted by Orin
I can already tell this contest is going to lack organization and proper leadership. You can't just make a thread and have the only sentence saying "hey, make an easy level". You should have the rules prepared, judges prepared, etc.

This is why contest threads are generally frowned upon.

This. I'll give you two days to better organize this contest by finding judges, coming up with rules and how you will judge sumbissions. Otherwise I'll close this thread and cancel the contest.
I'd be happy to judge.
Originally posted by the bad hacker
so...are you working at the contest to make it a bit more organizeted? Cus i may wanna join.( I SUCK at english so...=/)

As a judge or a contestant?
Originally posted by xman0444
I'd be happy to judge.
Now you are.
Contestant. Ill edit this post when i am done. Well...I dont think i want to do this...so...I dont wanna submit. i guit. : ( Edit 2: Wait i already submit? Well...Its bad so dont expect annything good. I am still in this contest then.
Ok. So that's 2 contestents and 2 judges (i'm also a judge). Oh and if you want to find the rules there in the first post now. I need 1 more Judge to keep this contest going.
I'll be a judge, I have nothing better to do anyways.
YES!!! That's 3 judges. It can't be cancelled now :)
Okay.

On the first post, you should add a list about 2 lines under the rules about who is participating.

For example:

Participants:

PuniperTV - (levelname)
the bad hacker - (level name)

And so on.
Originally posted by xman0444
Okay.

On the first post, you should add a list about 2 lines under the rules about who is participating.

For example:

Participants:

PuniperTV - (levelname)
the bad hacker - (level name)

And so on.

How do you do that. My computer won't let me.
Originally posted by Rayman Man
Originally posted by xman0444
Okay.

On the first post, you should add a list about 2 lines under the rules about who is participating.

For example:

Participants:

PuniperTV - (levelname)
the bad hacker - (level name)

And so on.

How do you do that. My computer won't let me.


Just edit the post when new judge/contestant joins and make a list like xman0444 said.
Originally posted by the bad hacker


Just edit the post when new judge/contestant joins and make a list like xman0444 said.
The list is the part I have problems with.

What's so hard with editing you're first post and add a list?
Here comes slippy!

Add me as a contestant. I'll have the level complete by the weekend. ;)
Originally posted by UltimateHacker
What's so hard with editing you're first post and add a list?

I can't seem to make words go under the last words. Instead it just thinks I hit space bar once.
what do you mean?
Here comes slippy!