Language…
11 users online: Banddy, bucketofwetsocks, DoktorGroove, eric99333, Exodust, Ezel, Isikoro, Lane, nanec, RPG Hacker, Soul - Guests: 77 - Bots: 289
Users: 55,689 (2,370 active)
Latest user: dingus koomberbatch

Introduce yourself here, new members!

Link Thread Closed
It's been 2 and a half weeks and I've actually been around since a few hours ago, but I returned from an...unexpected 2 week departure. But I'm back now, although there will be the occasional day I won't be around and my activity on this site is going to decrease. Eh.

So yeah. I'm back and I'll end up being less active now.
Welcome back Dadrio and Red Chameleon! Too bad you both won't be active as much.
Are you back Dadiro? I didn't expect you back here in SMWC. Well, I really didn't thought you wanted to return to the site, but ... Welcome back!
Welcome back Dadiro, we missed you, and the fact you left made a whole much things different in the blackhole then it was intended to be, but scorpion will release it at C3 so you might wanna try it out :D just to see how it has become.
Anime List
Manga List
D³ Releases: RL1, [RL2], [RL3], RiS
SMWHacking? I rest my case.
SMWCentral? I leave it to rest.

Originally posted by Chikane
Welcome back Dadiro, we missed you, and the fact you left made a whole much things different in the blackhole then it was intended to be, but scorpion will release it at C3 so you might wanna try it out :D just to see how it has become.


I'm not interested in playing or making any hacks, so there is a 99% chance I won't play it, and 1% chance I will.

EDIT: And thanks everyone for their warm welcomes. It's good to be back.
yo, RC! I noticed your absence! Welcome back! ^_^

World Community Grid: Thread | Team
 
I noticed you were gone for quite a while, but welcome back, Red Chameleon.

Hope things go well for you now that you're back, Dadiro. Looking forward to whatever you have to show at C3.
Hi dadrio! Haven't seen you since your account got disabled!
YOUR layout has been removed.

I do non-kaizo beta tests!
Check my profile for more details.

A Mario and Luigi Story: The Universe's Star Demo 2:
50%
Status: Dead until I regain interest. Link to hack thread.

Im going on vacation today. See you next week.
Tommorrow morning (I think) I'm heading up to Atlanta because my sister has a soccer game and my brother's doing an overnight program at Georgia Tech on Sunday. So... Meh. I won't be here most of the weekend.
Good fucking bye.
Bye SpikyRat :PFree counters!
Views:
Time:
6 users online: o imamelia, o o FPzero, o bebn legg, o Nameless, o Major Flare, o o Scrydan - Guests: 69 - Bots: 160Users: 69,666 (9,999 active)
Latest: Year 2020
Tip:
Originally posted by 10204307
I'm going on vacation today. See you next week.

See you later,*numbers*
Have a safe trip.

Originally posted by GoldenSonic15
Tomorrow morning (I think) I'm heading up to Atlanta because my sister has a soccer game and my brother's doing an overnight program at Georgia Tech on Sunday. So... Meh. I won't be here most of the weekend.

Ok, you have fun, GoldenSonic15. Have a safe trip.

Hmm, I seem to be worrying over the safe trips of others...
I just think I am mixing up my greetings and goodbyes a bit.
Yep.

Welcome/goodbye to all who have left/came back.
Now.
If you haven't noticed, I haven't been active for around 2 whole weeks. I guess you could say real life has taken a bigger role than before, and so from now on I won't be as active, and progress on my hack will be slower. I sort of need a break to replenish my steam. But that's not the only reason.
My computer is more than 4 years old, and while I used to brag about it's speed years ago, it now takes five minutes to load half a page, and then stop in exhaustion. It won't show internet pictures randomly, it restarts at different times, and it's crashed once. It can't upload anything with the amount of memory as a single screenshot. Besides the internet, it's slow as hell. It's not mine, it's the family computer.
My dad is too stubborn to get a new one even though this one has crashed, glitches frequently, and is over all bugged. He won't let me have my own because I'm rather irresponsible with the amount of time I play at a time, and even if he did, I'd have to purchase it myself with money I don't have. Despite my long talks to him, he doesn't understand that I'm creating things, he thinks it's just as bad, and for some reason at times WORSE, than watching television like a zombie. It doesn't matter, despite the fact that he's a rocket scientist, no variables seem to apply to anything outside the lab for him. Anyways, I'm rambling and letting out anger rather than stating reasons for being inactive now, so I'm going to stop. My dad said he has CONSIDERED getting a new one, and he won't let me spend a penny on it, so that won't help. I just want it to be as easy as it was before, because it would lessen the intensity of the last reason I'm inactive, which is a quote from Spade:
"...SMW hacking just isn't fun anymore.
It hasn't been for a long time."
Your layout has been removed.
Oh, great, that's an awesome post to see first right when I come back home. Thank you, Spud. T.T
Good fucking bye.
Welcome back, SpikyRat.
Well.
My dad bought a new PC today. That was pleasantly fast. It's a laptop, though, and who knows how annoying using a touch pad will be. I haven't moved anything yet, nor tried it out. I suppose I could plug in a mouse, though when using laptops, I usually like sitting on my bed/couch.
I sort of feel bad about what I said about my dad now.. though it took hours of convincing and actually not being able to finish a school thing due to the computer not working.
Thanks to all 1 people who were concerned <_<
Your layout has been removed.
Hey, I just didn't see that post until now. :) Glad to hear about it. Hope you regain your interest.
Oh yeah, I forgot to add, I haven't hacking in more than two or so weeks since yesterday. But I did make a tiny bit of AWESOME level design yesterday, so I think my steam's back.
And thanks, Reading.
Your layout has been removed.
I actually noticed that you weren't as active as usual, Spud. Was wondering where you got too. :<

Anyways, glad to see that you're semi-back.
IRC Quotes (March 20th update!)

/MKICK 4: Flantastic Puns
I'll be getting a couple of surgeries over the next couple of weeks. The first would be on my knee, following by my wisdom teeth getting pulled the week after. They are impacted, which means it will be like, 100 times more painful after I get them out. Please refrain from PM'ing me any life stories at this time, because it's likely I won't respond. I'll also be pretty inactive, so if you need password resets or anything like that, please bug Supertails.

Thanks. I'll still be on here and there, but I won't really be back full force until the end of November.
I think this is all a ploy to get ST to do all the work...

In all seriousness, that doesn't sound fun at all. Well, when it's done, you don't have to worry about having it done again. For the wisdom teeth, anyways. Hope it's not too bad. :<
IRC Quotes (March 20th update!)

/MKICK 4: Flantastic Puns
Link Thread Closed