Language…
10 users online: Gamer_HS, Humpersbmx1, Kimota, Metro Shroomin, pinguwahoo, sholmes, sm1thy23, TickTockClock, Tulip Time Scholarship Games,  YouFailMe - Guests: 82 - Bots: 286
Users: 66,408 (2,331 active)
Latest user: SwedishCowboy420

Introduce yourself here, new members!

Link Thread Closed
Views:
Time:
6 users online: o imamelia, o o FPzero, o bebn legg, o Nameless, o Major Flare, o o Scrydan - Guests: 69 - Bots: 160Users: 69,666 (9,999 active)
Latest: Year 2020
Tip:
Originally posted by SnowOrb
Hi, I'm snoworb! ^^

I'm sure most people don't know me. I did post something on C3 though.

I don't have much to say though.

Oh yeah, I remember that hack.

Anyways, welcome to SMWC, SnowOrb. It is good to see another member like you here. I hope you continue to enjoy your stay.

Originally posted by SnowOrb
Hi, I'm snoworb! ^^

I'm sure most people don't know me. I did post something on C3 though.

I don't have much to say though.


Welcome SnowOrb, we hope you'll have a great time here!
Welcome to the new members.

:)



Blizzard-like conditions for the mid-west aroudn Wednesday or so... maybe in late Tuesday. We arrived in Wisconsin... unpacked in our guest bedroom with Becky, and Kari's on the Wii right now... I just woke up... yup... fun plane ride... was SO BORED! Laptop dies wiht low battery when I used up most of the power...

Hello, everyone, remember me? I'm bored2tears' brother. I what, left this site near the end of 2007? (Guess you won't remember me then.) Well, In 2008 and basically up to last week, I wasn't here in the United States: I was in Italy! I have some relatives up there, and the school was doing some foreign exchange program, and I decided to do it. From September-November, I was out of school (Last year was my senior year, so it was nice to graduate in Italy). Anyway, I am going to start hacking: looks like some awesome stuff has happened over the years with hacking. So... yeah.
Something is wrong in the Mushroom kingdom.

Click here to see my epic hack.
Views:
Time:
6 users online: o imamelia, o o FPzero, o bebn legg, o Nameless, o Major Flare, o o Scrydan - Guests: 69 - Bots: 160Users: 69,666 (9,999 active)
Latest: Year 2020
Tip:
Originally posted by Home for the Holidays
Hello, everyone, remember me? I'm bored2tears' brother. I what, left this site near the end of 2007? (Guess you won't remember me then.) Well, In 2008 and basically up to last week, I wasn't here in the United States: I was in Italy! I have some relatives up there, and the school was doing some foreign exchange program, and I decided to do it. From September-November, I was out of school (Last year was my senior year, so it was nice to graduate in Italy). Anyway, I am going to start hacking: looks like some awesome stuff has happened over the years with hacking. So... yeah.

Welcome back, trader2340. It is good to have you back after all these years. I hope you had fun.

Hey, you're the guy that joined directly before me. I vaguely remember your posts.
Ah, so it seems I did register right before you. Well, you can forget about my old posts. They mean nothing to me now. :)
Something is wrong in the Mushroom kingdom.

Click here to see my epic hack.
Hello, and welcome back to the forums.
I must now herald a friend's arrival cuz he can't do it himself <<

I must now introduce to you people of SMWCentral...

That of Tophats and Muskets

aka Mustachio :P
Muh
What a crappy introduction. I need to find a better herald. Ah well.

Hiya, everybody! I'm That of Tophats and Muskets, but you can call me Mustachio, HydrogenHeadache, 'Stache, Tophat, or anything really. I'm not picky. =\

Also, meet my highly skilled taskforce of once-penguin, mutant platypi: Jim Chadwyk, Scarface, Floppers McGee, Sgt. Spackle, and Bob. Notice their manly figures and buff, burly chests.
Your layout has been removed.
You are the greatest new member ever.
Much appreciated. Though I fear my quirks of speech will quickly bother people. I like to craft my words so that they're fun to read. Grammar nazi's don't appreciate it.
Your layout has been removed.
Originally posted by That of Tophats and Muskets
Much appreciated. Though I fear my quirks of speech will quickly bother people. I like to craft my words so that they're fun to read. Grammar nazi's don't appreciate it.

Are you kidding? The way you say things is awesome! Technically, your way of speech has few grammatical problems. Also, you are definitely the best new guys to come in a while.
Very well, for that was a test. Or was it? I honestly don't know, I'm full of falsehoods and twisty things.
Your layout has been removed.
Views:
Time:
6 users online: o imamelia, o o FPzero, o bebn legg, o Nameless, o Major Flare, o o Scrydan - Guests: 69 - Bots: 160Users: 69,666 (9,999 active)
Latest: Year 2020
Tip:
Originally posted by That of Tophats and Muskets
Hiya, everybody! I'm That of Tophats and Muskets, but you can call me Mustachio, HydrogenHeadache, 'Stache, Tophat, or anything really. I'm not picky. =\

Also, meet my highly skilled taskforce of once-penguin, mutant platypi: Jim Chadwyk, Scarface, Floppers McGee, Sgt. Spackle, and Bob. Notice their manly figures and buff, burly chests.

Welcome to SMWC, Mustachio. (I'll call you that.)
It is nice to see someone like you here. I'm Superderek, SMWC's "offical" greeter.
More like self-proclaimed...eh?

Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Originally posted by Puddin Sparkly-Toes
You are the greatest new member ever.


I agree with this statement.
Welcome, new guy.
Hey guys my name is (obviously) Steve.
I'm new here but not to hacking.
I've been hacking for (about) a year or so now. So yeah... Not much else to say really...
Welcome Steve.


As for me.
I've left this site before. But came back. But now I've just about had enough. I'm leaving, I'm sick of people's attitudes towards me. I'm just sick an tired of it. That's is one reason why I am leaving.
The second reason is that no-one notices me. I said before. I just want to be noticed a tiny bit more. But that won't happen now.
And finnally. Everyone hates me. I don't think anyone likes me at all. If you do like me. Please contact me on my site which you can see in my signiture. Thanks.


So. Farewell SMW Central. S.N.N., and all you great guys.

I won't be logging of just yet. I have to do a couple more things. But still. Goodbye... :(
Welcome to SMW Central, Steve. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you already have some experience with hacking, this should work out pretty well, I think.

That of Tophats and Muskets: How strange I was; how strange I'll be; my English classes were AP. I've since moved on, but I don't care...my mind is warped beyond repair.

----------------

I'm working on a hack! Check it out here. Progress: 64/95 levels.
Link Thread Closed