Language…
9 users online: AppleBoy54321, avext, DasFueller, gizmo_321, Jazzman287, Jordan, PlainOleTrey, White Pain, Zeproide - Guests: 52 - Bots: 248
Users: 55,655 (2,421 active)
Latest user: Wiggydown

Introduce yourself here, new members!

Link Thread Closed
Views:
Time:
6 users online: o imamelia, o o FPzero, o bebn legg, o Nameless, o Major Flare, o o Scrydan - Guests: 69 - Bots: 160Users: 69,666 (9,999 active)
Latest: Year 2020
Tip:
Originally posted by Immortality
Why hello there!
You could call this a very delayed introduction, or a pointless return, because I left and no one cared. I feel so unloved =[

jk

Welcome to SMWC and welcome back, Immortality. Remember, I always care. :/

Originally posted by BloodyToothBrush
no one loves yo-(Shot)

Welcome to the forums. Welcome back. And enjoy your stay. Hope you'll do something good around here


Shot?That's it? More like nuked, stabbed 1000000 times, and torn limb from limb.

...so yeah... akward


Originally posted by Immortality
Originally posted by BloodyToothBrush
no one loves yo-(Shot)

Welcome to the forums. Welcome back. And enjoy your stay. Hope you'll do something good around here


Shot?That's it? More like nuked, stabbed 1000000 times, and torn limb from limb.

...so yeah... akward


(cries)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yeah, so what if I haven't shoveled out my signature yet, I'll get to it later.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sigh...my internet at home isn't working for some reason, and I don't know when it will be fixed.
So yeah, for now I'll be on my unintentional break. Take care.
Originally posted by Aqualakitu
Sigh...my internet at home isn't working for some reason, and I don't know when it will be fixed.
So yeah, for now I'll be on my unintentional break. Take care.

D:

Bye Aqua. I hope it gets fixed soon. :<
Originally posted by Aqualakitu
Sigh...my internet at home isn't working for some reason, and I don't know when it will be fixed.
So yeah, for now I'll be on my unintentional break. Take care.


Hopefully, it'll get resolved soon. I see a lot of people panicking about their internet problems in this thread, only for them to be resolved within a day or two.

Anyway, goodbye for now. Go see a movie or, gasp, toss a ball around. :3
So yeah, I'm going to be gone for four or so days. So yeah, see you later Smwcentral.
Hi Smwc! its pretty cool to be here especially since I only just got internet for my Computer. Anyway I'm not that much into asm or anything but I'm pretty much just here to make some fun to play hacks, so yeah that's basically me.
Views:
Time:
6 users online: o imamelia, o o FPzero, o bebn legg, o Nameless, o Major Flare, o o Scrydan - Guests: 69 - Bots: 160Users: 69,666 (9,999 active)
Latest: Year 2020
Tip:
Originally posted by Aqualakitu
Sigh...my internet at home isn't working for some reason, and I don't know when it will be fixed.
So yeah, for now I'll be on my unintentional break. Take care.

Take care and may you be reconnected soon.
Well, be careful! I heard there is an evil sun out there- oh no..

THE SUN IS FROWNING AT ME!



*runs* Wait, isn't that SNN? Oh well. (Points to whoever can figure out where that came from. Except for someone. You know who you are. ;) )

Originally posted by Lynnes
So yeah, I'm going to be gone for four or so days. So yeah, see you later Smwcentral.
Take care. Hope to see you soon. :)


Originally posted by Mr. Smiley Bubbles
Hi Smwc! its pretty cool to be here especially since I only just got internet for my Computer. Anyway I'm not that much into asm or anything but I'm pretty much just here to make some fun to play hacks, so yeah that's basically me.

Welcome to SMWC, Mr. Smiley Bubbles! I hope you enjoy your stay.
You are in for a fun and wild ride. I hope you are not allergic to fun because that may be a problem here. :D

Originally posted by Superderek

I must say, whoever drew that fine orange face must have been incredibly gifted, intelligent, and attractive.
Views:
Time:
6 users online: o imamelia, o o FPzero, o bebn legg, o Nameless, o Major Flare, o o Scrydan - Guests: 69 - Bots: 160Users: 69,666 (9,999 active)
Latest: Year 2020
Tip:
Originally posted by Captain Pissweak
Originally posted by Superderek
[img]

I must say, whoever drew that fine orange face must have been incredibly gifted, intelligent, and attractive.

Why yes, Captain Pissweak, I agree. However, the world may never know the identity of the 'SNN Sun is frowning at me' picture.
I'd say it sounds like you but then again...I am probably wrong.

I will be back on Sunday evening. I have to be gone for a couple days...
I hope you return with whatever reason you have resolved, Raibys.
Bye Raibys, see you on Sunday...

And hi Mr. Smiley Bubbles. Have fun on SMWC!
Bye Raibys, have a nice break.
i just lurk sometimes
Finally, returning to SMW Central \o/. Ok, folks. I`m returning to post in SMW Central. I stayed more than 1 week trying to acess SMW Central and nothing sucessful. Now, with a bug in my computer and my experience in installing computer system, I've got it. For now, I'm back.

Follow me on Twitter
Check out my blogspotWith Google Translator gadget.




Originally posted by Raibys
I will be back on Sunday evening. I have to be gone for a couple days...

Come baaaaaaaaaaaack Raibys! D:

...

Anyways, I have no idea why you're leaving, but I hope everything goes well over the time you'll be away.
Have a nice break, Raibys.Free counters!
Hi Guys, i just registered last night and i really love rom hacking and my favorite game is SMW 2 yoshi's island because everything in this game is cute! I hope the SMW central accepts me!:P
Super random world progress: cancelled
Originally posted by Yoshikoshi
Hi Guys, i just registered last night and i really love rom hacking and my favorite game is SMW 2 yoshi's island because everything in this game is cute! I hope the SMW central accepts me!:P

Welcome YoshiKoshi! I hope you have a good time here! :P
Link Thread Closed