Let's get started, shall we?
To those who are new to the Mosts, here is how it works. At the bottom of this post will be a list of categories. For each category, you will choose 1-3 users or staff on the site who you feel fit that category. In previous Mosts, all of the voting has been done in the thread by copying the template and writing the names there; however, this time it will be done different.
If you plan on voting, fill out the form and PM your votes to Absent Ministrator - user ID 4953, or better known as this fellow.
There are a few rules, like last time.
1. You may vote for no more than three people in one category.
2. You may leave categories blank if you wish - however, you may only send one copy of the results to Absent Ministrator. If you send a second PM, only your first one will be counted.
Because of this, it is advised that you copy the template to a .txt file and fill it out over time - especially if you're unsure of who to vote for at the time.
3. You may not vote for banned users.
4. You may not vote for yourself.
5. The deadline for this will be December 30th, 2009.
I'd advise not leaving it until the last minute.
Once counting is finished, all of the votes will be put into a TXT file and made public. The reason I'm doing it in a PM-style this time is simply to prevent bias, and/or users voting based off of other users' votes.
Unlike previous Mosts, the categories this one will be a bit more "serious" and less silly. Thank you to everyone who offered ideas in the thread I made for this last week - some of your categories were used.
Well, here they are. Feel free to copy the template into a PM and send your votes to Absent Ministrator. Remember: you only get one PM, so make sure you've filled out everything
(note: "pixel artist" would be something like drawing GFX in SMW, while "graphics artist" would be more like actual drawing (i.e. art forum).)
(note II: vote two users for "most un/likely couple")
(note III: dictionary.com exists if you don't know what "modest" means.)
(note IV: i was going to include "best avatar", but since these are often subject to change, it would be kind of difficult. sorry.)
1. Best regular member
2. Best staff member
3. Best SMW hacker
4. Best ROM hacker
5. Best pixel artist
6. Best graphics artist
7. Best musician
8. Most likely to ROR at TAY Zonday with their ASM skills
11. Most serious
12. Most optimistic
13. Most pessimistic
14. Most likely couple
15. Most unlikely couple
16. Most likely to drive the Desert Bus
17. Most likely to get a lump of coal for Christmas
18. Most likely to become staff
19. Most unnoticed member with hidden talents
20. Most modest
21. Most addicted to SMWC
22. Most reclusive
23. Most changed for the best
24. Most changed for the worst
25. Most informative posts
26. Best newcomer
27. Most secretive
28. Most fun to talk to
29. Best reviewer
30. Best post layout
31. Most creative
32. Most mature
33. Most immature
34. Biggest pervert
35. Needs to get off of the IRC
36. Least likely to win an award in the mosts
37. Most laid back
38. Most likely to marry Kieran
39. Most likely to not even know who Kieran is
40. Most likely to still be here after 10 years