Banner
Views: 853,625,257
Time:
25 users online: AmperSam, AnasMario130, AnEvilGhost, autisticsceptile1993, bersi, Cheolpeoduck, chickaDEE Magazine, Darolac, DeppySlide, dogemaster, kaigem,  KevinM, KiloMinimo, Kusrry, le4che,  MarioFanGamer, Matheus2653, Mattrizzle, MoghedienNinek, Narcologer, Phyll, S.U,  Teows, xamexer, Zidan3 - Guests: 85 - Bots: 51 Users: 47,101 (2,501 active)
Latest: Imposter-ST
Tip: A power-up is most useful to a player shortly after the midway point.Not logged in.
4chan attacks norwegian school
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - Forum Graveyard - Hot off the Press - 4chan attacks norwegian school
Pages: « 1 »
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http://www.google.no/search%3Fq%3D4chan%26sitesearch%3DItromso.no&sl=no&tl=en

A person came to Tromsø to attack a school here.
Everyone was evacuated from the school as soon as shooting was heard.
I don't go to that school, but I was still scared.
I'm not going to blame 4chan for the crime, but the single people who planned the massacre.

--------------------
Your layout has been removed.
Originally posted by Troopa
I'm not going to blame 4chan for the crime, but the single people who planned the massacre.

QFT.


--------------------
they say... i forgot


Originally posted by Neutron
Originally posted by Troopa
I'm not going to blame 4chan for the crime, but the single people who planned the massacre.

QFT.


QFT

and also are we sure that it was an ACTUALY 4CHAN raid and not just a bunch of dumb asses yelling "LOL WERE FROM TEH CHANzZ!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yeah, so what if I haven't shoveled out my signature yet, I'll get to it later.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hmm is that why 4chan was down for a couple hours with a 403 error code that day?


No, that happens all the time, its 4chan lol

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yeah, so what if I haven't shoveled out my signature yet, I'll get to it later.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I don't know how to respond to this. It's just...wow.
Reminds me of when youtube got a porn fest because they closed a youtube account made by a kids.

The one smart thing google does...

Originally posted by Neutron
Originally posted by Troopa
I'm not going to blame 4chan for the crime, but the single people who planned the massacre.

QFT.

QFT.

4chan can NEVER be blamed for an attack. That's like blaming Afghanistan for the 9/11 attacks. It has nothing to do with Afghanistan, but with the group of people (Osama and co.) who planned it. :|

--------------------
<-- this is the dope on dope


Originally posted by An00bis

4chan can NEVER be blamed for an attack. That's like blaming Afghanistan for the 9/11 attacks. It has nothing to do with Afghanistan, but with the group of people (Osama and co.) who planned it. :|


word

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yeah, so what if I haven't shoveled out my signature yet, I'll get to it later.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I agree with this, but there's still debate over whether a site can be blamed for things like this. For example, The Pirate Bay. They don't actually host the illegal files, but users can post their illegal files there. So who's at fault, the site or the users? I think it's the users who should take the blame. As for this 4chan thing, even though 4chan isn't my favorite site, I don't think it can be blamed for causing everything like this.
Working on stuff again 👀
Originally posted by K3fka
I agree with this, but there's still debate over whether a site can be blamed for things like this. For example, The Pirate Bay. They don't actually host the illegal files, but users can post their illegal files there. So who's at fault, the site or the users? I think it's the users who should take the blame. As for this 4chan thing, even though 4chan isn't my favorite site, I don't think it can be blamed for causing everything like this.

This is why you can't get into trouble for downloading ROMs, the people who host it do.

Welp. Don't know what to put here now.
So yeah.
 


Originally posted by Arceus
Originally posted by K3fka
I agree with this, but there's still debate over whether a site can be blamed for things like this. For example, The Pirate Bay. They don't actually host the illegal files, but users can post their illegal files there. So who's at fault, the site or the users? I think it's the users who should take the blame. As for this 4chan thing, even though 4chan isn't my favorite site, I don't think it can be blamed for causing everything like this.

This is why you can't get into trouble for downloading ROMs, the people who host it do.


Thats why we need robots to host roms, then no one important gets in trouble. Yay for robot racism! :D

edit : level up!!!!1! To bad my e penis went "bye bye".

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yeah, so what if I haven't shoveled out my signature yet, I'll get to it later.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Originally posted by BloodyToothBrush
Thats why we need robots to host roms, then no one important gets in trouble. Yay for robot racism! :D

edit : level up!!!!1! To bad my e penis went "bye bye".


Then the creator would get asploded. Unless the robot was made by a robot was made by a robot was made by a robot was made by a robot was made by a robot
I love how it's always 4chan.

If I made a threat to a school on SMWC, would it be SMWC who masterminded the attack? Would there be a thread titled "SMWC attacks norwegian school"?

Nah, I really don't think so.

--------------------
I never heard of this, but i'm a bit scared. I hope the police monitors 4chan a bit now, they'll be shocked about what's going on there, i guess.

I'm glad it was cross-country though.

--------------------
aran - Graces of Heaven
Oh, this is ridiculous. Why would they do it in the first place.

See, this is why I'm not on 4chan.

--------------------
I have boredom... Guests?!? Now I have... FURY!


Awesome Face is awesome.

Poll: On a scale of 1-5, 5 being the hardest, how hard is your hack?
· 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · (Results)
Pages: « 1 »
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - Forum Graveyard - Hot off the Press - 4chan attacks norwegian school

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2020 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • Super Mario Bros. X Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • Mario Fan Games Galaxy