Language…
15 users online:  Anorakun, Azula16, Banjo de Nos, BearAndBoarFan, Boosius, Laplantestrong, mmmdoggy, NBSpider, Nicoke42, Shuttles, Sokobansolver, Space_Pig, VitorSMHack, Wade1989, YouFailMe - Guests: 89 - Bots: 203
Users: 55,614 (2,427 active)
Latest user: Wade1989

Mario Fantasy

Link Thread Closed
  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 2
Does anybody have a link to the latest version of this hack? I can't seem to find it anywhere. :)

Thank you.
Your layout has been removed.

Why do you need a copy? Also remember google is your good friend.
Kawaii !!


I have tried that. =P I need a copy so I can play it.. Why else? A google search brings back one youtube video of the hack and a lot of stuff about final fantasy. =P
Your layout has been removed.
Unfortunately, the title screen from Mario Fantasy doesn't show, but the rest works.
There is a link to some of MiOr's sprites on the new custom srites thread in the smw hack forum on acmlm's. The link gives you a file with a bunch of sprites and a patch with a dkc boss and a bunch of other sprites it's like Mario Fantasy because it's got the same Mario gfx and music, so it's close enough isn't it.
Hmm... I downloaded the file with his sprites in, very interesting. But, I actually want to play MiOr's hack, with the Marx boss in. =P Does nobody have a link? Google retrieves nothing.
Your layout has been removed.
The demo with the Marx battle is still available here. Remember, you can inflate yourself into Balloon Mario by tapping B while in the air.
Do you mean Mario Fantasy, with Paper mario music and Marx, or Mario Fantasy, the Final Fantasy game with Mario characters?
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. And I got depressed, because I thought, Damn. I am less nurturing than a desert. -Demetri Martin.
Is it still Illegal to use stuff from that Hack?
I wonder what a HFD opcode would do in ASM...
Unless the creator waltzes in and says "Go ahead." then, yes.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. And I got depressed, because I thought, Damn. I am less nurturing than a desert. -Demetri Martin.
Is there a full version of it?
I like the Marx battle.
Do someone know the e-mail adress from MIor and can he speak english or german?
Originally posted by mimic
There is a link to some of MiOr's sprites on the new custom srites thread in the smw hack forum on acmlm's. The link gives you a file with a bunch of sprites and a patch with a dkc boss and a bunch of other sprites it's like Mario Fantasy because it's got the same Mario gfx and music, so it's close enough isn't it.


Can someone please give me this link?
How come when you try to enter the 3rd room a message comes up? You cant play that level?
Check out my profile for awesomeness!
What a bump.
@internoob: you need to efeat Marx to be able to enter the door. It just have a Culex from FF that does nothing...
Originally posted by internoob
How come when you try to enter the 3rd room a message comes up? You cant play that level?

You have to collect all 5 Yoshi coins. Don't collect more than that, or else...
Originally posted by Kelgis
internoob: you need to efeat Marx to be able to enter the door. It just have a Culex from FF that does nothing...

The reason why Culex does nothing is because it's an unfinished boss just to test the message box.
Is it even possible to defeat marx? It seems like half his attacks cannnot be dodges. Like that lightning thing and the big laser light. >_>
Check out my profile for awesomeness!
Originally posted by icegoom
Remember, you can inflate yourself into Balloon Mario by tapping B while in the air.

The big laser is unavoidable, and the arrows [lightning, peharps?] are REALLY hard to avoid.
Beaten -.-
Originally posted by Kelgis
The big laser is unavoidable, and the arrows [lightning, peharps?] are REALLY hard to avoid.

look at the post directly above your>_<
Thanks guys i finally beat him although i needed stave state because he was still hard. All the just for Nice Mario? Too bad theres no real game of this.
Check out my profile for awesomeness!
  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 2
Link Thread Closed