Language…
25 users online: Ahrion, Angel Miranda, Bonobi,  Burning Loaf, containercore, DreadementousLR616, Funkymario, GaloombaCat, Hans, LadiesMan217, lordkronos100, Lucky, lx5, MarioTeam, MDBattleFrog, MegacesarCG, milgrips, Nameless, Rykon-V73, Skulltronixs, spooonsss, ThatSirNick, VLSkoot, WhiteYoshiEgg, YoshTakuYT - Guests: 135 - Bots: 178
Users: 55,670 (2,402 active)
Latest user: grg213

Super Puzzle World 3 - Release!

Link Thread Closed
With magic. :D


Easter Egg Time. 8)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OSwZEGTxbpY&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OSwZEGTxbpY&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And trust me, I still have pictures of VERY epic eastereggs on my PC. :P
I liked puzzle world.
I'm at the World 2 castle/fortress. It's not too hard. Should be done within, oh, 10 minutes xD

Never mind. Now I'm stuck on 3-2. The Navigator

Warning: Opinions expressed by Lexie or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Lexie himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.


Yoshi's Island Disassembly C3 Thread
SPASM - LevelASM for Yoshi's Island!
Yoshi's Island Disassembly Data Dump Wiki
The What are you waiting for? Hidden messages? Can be gotten without lunar magic. I'll pm you with how.
Originally posted by Fr3akGamer
With magic. :D


Easter Egg Time. 8)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OSwZEGTxbpY&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OSwZEGTxbpY&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And trust me, I still have pictures of VERY epic eastereggs on my PC. :P

How on Earth did you get it in Lunar Magic? It denies access in my version!:c
EDIT: Hobogoblin
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 258, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 309, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 364, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</embed>) at 549, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</object>) at 558, expected </div>
There's a tool to unlock locked roms...
xD

EDIT:
Also
LeChuck your are an evil bastard.
But it's still an awesome puzzle hack!
:D

I cry when angels deserve to die <3
Lay-out made by Broozer
©Broozer





Reading found a way to get around RLM, but I have no idea how he does it.
Don't do it. Its mean.

Professional frame-by-frame time wizard. YouTube - Twitter - SMW Glitch List - SMW Randomizer
LeChuck, I found out a issue.

There's a timelimit.

SEND IT TO 0. DON'T JUST MAKE IT REALLY HIGH. If you send it to 0, you won't run out of time. I found this out with the score counter at the end of the level.
Originally posted by mariofan1000
LeChuck, I found out a issue.

There's a timelimit.

SEND IT TO 0. DON'T JUST MAKE IT REALLY HIGH. If you send it to 0, you won't run out of time. I found this out with the score counter at the end of the level.

32.5 minutes per screen. This is enough^^
Super Puzzle World 3 Creator
LeChuck-Productions.com
youtube.com/FreidenkerDeluxe


Originally posted by --LeChuck--
32.5 minutes per screen. This is enough^^

Except for those that actually take the time to spend a couple hours on your levels.

Professional frame-by-frame time wizard. YouTube - Twitter - SMW Glitch List - SMW Randomizer
I never heard of a glitch that makes you play as Luigi, but I shall strive to get past Level 1!
Originally posted by ChaoticFox
I never heard of a glitch that makes you play as Luigi, but I shall strive to get past Level 1!


... Luigi has nothing to do with anything, as far as I know.
Good fucking bye.
Originally posted by GoldenSonic15
Originally posted by ChaoticFox
I never heard of a glitch that makes you play as Luigi, but I shall strive to get past Level 1!


... Luigi has nothing to do with anything, as far as I know.

If you clear the "Strange World" level without Mario being on the screen, a glitch message will appear on the overworld telling you to play as Luigi, even though the game is on permanent 1 player mode.


Trust me, Luigi is not a solution. Thats an easter egg put in by LeChuck, which abuses the overworld color glitch.

Professional frame-by-frame time wizard. YouTube - Twitter - SMW Glitch List - SMW Randomizer
Please? Help? No idea? Second part 2-2? Anyone? V1.2?
Finally got a layout :D!


Originally posted by abk129
Please? Help? No idea? Second part 2-2? Anyone? V1.2?

I've been stuck there for like the past 3 days too. All I know is that A) You need to get Yoshi across that center wall (to get the silver P-Switch), and B) You need both blue P-Switches to force you through the wall.

Professional frame-by-frame time wizard. YouTube - Twitter - SMW Glitch List - SMW Randomizer
I'll assume I have to use the P Switch-Springboard glitch to get that Silver P Switch in the first level?
a

GAWD I HATE THIS HACK, ITS SO DAMN FUN XD.

Originally posted by ChaoticFox
I'll assume I have to use the P Switch-Springboard glitch to get that Silver P Switch in the first level?

if your meaning the very first level then no. just get 100 Bonus Star's from getting the goal a few times.


Hacks I Support:


Please? Anyone?
Finally got a layout :D!
Link Thread Closed