Language…
20 users online: Ahrion,  Alex,  Anorakun, autisticsceptile1993,  Ayami, Beefy Chud, Bullymario, CalHal, Children's Digest 1950-2009, Dr. Gaspacho, Fernand1527, FYRE150, HenryJay13, LuhLSG, Masked Man, meatloaf, OnlySpaghettiCode, schema_tuna, Soul,  Teyla - Guests: 111 - Bots: 232
Users: 55,726 (2,323 active)
Latest user: Kakasouza14

Mondo Ghost Dome Bar & Grill

Originally posted by Captain Pissweak
Clearly I must be awesome.


In a very screwed-up sense of the word, yes.
In which I realize that this forum has more than served its purpose, and it is like, a month overdue for closing or so.

Oh dear.
Why do all the awesome forums get burned to the ground?
Originally posted by Captain Pissweak
Why do all the awesome forums get burned to the ground?

Because you post in them. *shot*
Everyone:

What are your opinions on opening a second Atomic Bunker in here? S.N.N. is nearing 10000; he only has a little more than 100 to go. He said nothing would happen at 10000, but I don't know...
Layout by Mirann <3

I'm probably retired tbh



Originally posted by ZMann
Everyone:

What are your opinions on opening a second Atomic Bunker in here? S.N.N. is nearing 10000; he only has a little more than 100 to go. He said nothing would happen at 10000, but I don't know...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT NOW!!!!!!!

Well, not right now. I'd like to wait and see if something really does happen within 100 away from 10000. (If nothing has happened by 75 away, I'll open one anyway.)

Also, my other point: Should it be in here or in the Salad?
Layout by Mirann <3

I'm probably retired tbh



Definitely in here, all the cool kids that deserve saving are here, the FoS is just forum games, this is like a personal WOI that's actually insane.

Very well, then. When the time comes, I'll open Atomic Bunker II in here. Bloop!, if I'm not around when that time comes, you'll have to open it.
Layout by Mirann <3

I'm probably retired tbh
Originally posted by ZMann
Very well, then. When the time comes, I'll open Atomic Bunker II in here. Bloop!, if I'm not around when that time comes, you'll have to open it.


So when S.N.N reaches 99925, the bunker will open...I better be here on time, or else...
Originally posted by 2technogeeks
So when S.N.N reaches 99925, the bunker will open...I better be here on time, or else...

Yeah, I'm totally going to wait that long. #w{xD}

(Read: You meant 9925, right?)
Layout by Mirann <3

I'm probably retired tbh
Do we have the resources for a bunker?
We only need Snowshoe, ZMann, and me.
We also need Demonsul, as he created the first atomic bunker. He'd know how to make ours the strongest.

But let's not make any absolute plans yet. It's still possible that nothing could happen at all.
Layout by Mirann <3

I'm probably retired tbh
Originally posted by ZMann
We also need Demonsul, as he created the first atomic bunker. He'd know how to make ours the strongest.

But let's not make any absolute plans yet. It's still possible that nothing could happen at all.


Has Demonsul even found this place yet? Probably, but I haven't seen him post.
Unfortunately, I don't think he found this place yet. I would ask someone to invite him in, but that would be too dangerous. Still, I can check out the old Atomic Bunker, analyze its components, and possibly extract some upgrades to make the new bunker possibly withstand post 15000.

Also, we're going to need a lot of refreshments.
Layout by Mirann <3

I'm probably retired tbh
Can we abuse CSS and HTML in the Atomic Bunker like we did in Snowshoe's thread?
I'd say no. Abusing CSS and HTML can weaken the structure of the Atomic Bunker, possibly causing it to collapse in on itself. (Besides, that would count as entertainment; we need refreshments!)

Also, I obtained some blueprints from the old bunker, but, sadly, they turned into the blue screen of AAAAAA before I could analyze them enough. Looks like if something does happen, we'll ride it out with what we have.
Layout by Mirann <3

I'm probably retired tbh
Should I make a planning thread? Or should we plan here?
Hm, good idea. We're sort of cluttering things up in this public place, anyway, so let's continue this in a planning thread. But, do not open the bunker yet.
Layout by Mirann <3

I'm probably retired tbh