Language…
12 users online: A Charater, FedoraFriday, Jolpengammler, Laplantestrong, margot, Noise, rafaelfutbal, RollingRigatonis, smwln, TheKazooBloccGosh, Zavok, Zoreo - Guests: 84 - Bots: 246
Users: 55,685 (2,382 active)
Latest user: lumi

Bowser jr.'s final quest.


Originally posted by Kevinskie555
Also, a new level I made:
Thwomp Castle!

*vid*


awesome level! my only problem is the overused thwomp boss...



I might put some sort of signature here once. I guess.
Originally posted by Kevinskie555
Yes I wanna use switch palaces,
Also your suggestion are okay ! #w{=D}

Another note, Don't use the YI submap, becouse I already made a map for it.

Oh man you are the best.

And about the amount of level: 6 levels per sub-map is alright,
Of course some more at the main map.

Also another thing, I need a good GFX drawer to make the text on the title screen saying : Bowser junior's final quest.

Also, a new level I made:
Thwomp Castle!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I1r3qfQxiH4&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I1r3qfQxiH4&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>


haha Aria of sorrows xD

i was just playing that

looks nice but as jerry said... the thwomp boss :/
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 705, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 756, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 811, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</embed>) at 1027, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</object>) at 1036, expected </div>
REMOVED
Originally posted by OGS93
Originally posted by Kevinskie555
Yes I wanna use switch palaces,
Also your suggestion are okay ! #w{=D}

Another note, Don't use the YI submap, becouse I already made a map for it.

Oh man you are the best.

And about the amount of level: 6 levels per sub-map is alright,
Of course some more at the main map.

Also another thing, I need a good GFX drawer to make the text on the title screen saying : Bowser junior's final quest.

Also, a new level I made:
Thwomp Castle!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I1r3qfQxiH4&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I1r3qfQxiH4&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>


haha Aria of sorrows xD

i was just playing that

looks nice but as jerry said... the thwomp boss :/


Yeah I asked YoshiCookieZeus if he can give me the new thwomp boss, didn't get a response back yet.

Level'd? :)

Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 796, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 847, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 902, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</embed>) at 1118, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</object>) at 1127, expected </div>
Your layout has been removed.
I distinctly remember ycz saying he won't release the upgraded Thwomp boss, as it would suffer the same fate as the already overused current boss.
Originally posted by RedToonLink
I distinctly remember ycz saying he won't release the upgraded Thwomp boss, as it would suffer the same fate as the already overused current boss.


One more guy using it can't be unhealthy #w{=P}
Your layout has been removed.
Originally posted by Kevinskie555
One more guy using it can't be unhealthy #w{=P}
but it wont be '1 more guy', it will be almost 1300 people, and it would get really boring. i personally hate that boss, as it is boring, pointless, and annoying seeing it in almost every hack #w{x(}
umm... can i help you!?
Originally posted by Hobz
Originally posted by Kevinskie555
One more guy using it can't be unhealthy #w{=P}
but it wont be '1 more guy', it will be almost 1300 people, and it would get really boring. i personally hate that boss, as it is boring, pointless, and annoying seeing it in almost every hack #w{x(}


I'd mean he should only give it to me #w{=3}
(Yeah that sounds selfish #w{O.O})

And also, A noob boss with thwomp gfx won't work, huh? #w{x(}

And if he doesn't give it I have to break into his computer to get it

Well, if he says no i should try something with smashing layer 2 :/
Your layout has been removed.
Originally posted by OGS93
Originally posted by Kevinskie555
Yes I wanna use switch palaces,
Also your suggestion are okay ! #w{=D}

Another note, Don't use the YI submap, becouse I already made a map for it.

Oh man you are the best.

And about the amount of level: 6 levels per sub-map is alright,
Of course some more at the main map.

Also another thing, I need a good GFX drawer to make the text on the title screen saying : Bowser junior's final quest.

Also, a new level I made:
Thwomp Castle!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I1r3qfQxiH4&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I1r3qfQxiH4&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>


haha Aria of sorrows xD

i was just playing that

looks nice but as jerry said... the thwomp boss :/


i have another question for you: how is the order of the worlds in your hack (also you want the desert in a submap or in the main OW?), i need that to make a OW, also i need time to make it so i
need you wait for it.
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 796, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 847, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 902, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</embed>) at 1118, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</object>) at 1127, expected </div>
Well, the first sub-map I make myself (YI,Grass), Then 2/3 levels are on the main (big) OW, and then you'll get in the desert, ( Wich you enter from one side, and then leave on the other side) Then you get on the Main Map Again, Then you get in the cave, After the cave you end up in the ice world, (On the main map, too) Then you enter the forest, And then you will climb up in the clouds, and finally you climb down again to the haunted/dark Submap.

If you need more information just ask.
Also, I feel like thanking you again.#w{:>} Thank you! #w{=3}
Your layout has been removed.
You could use Yoshicookiezeus's Homing thwomp boss.
Originally posted by UMA
You could use Yoshicookiezeus's Homing thwomp boss.


Did you even watch the end of the video??? #w{x(}
Your layout has been removed.
*Double Post*

Well, as you complained about the thwomp boss, I inproved it A LOT!

Watch it here:
(Enjoy)
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kgmbKGogw5c&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kgmbKGogw5c&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Your layout has been removed.
Wow, that's really innovative.
Best thwomp boss I've seen in a while.

(Trouwens, ik ben ook Nederlands.
Leuk om te weten dat hier ook steeds meer Nederlanders komen)
English people can ignore the above, it's in Dutch.

Originally posted by Yonowaaru

(Trouwens, ik ben ook Nederlands.
Leuk om te weten dat hier ook steeds meer Nederlanders komen)

ik ook :P
awesome boss!



I might put some sort of signature here once. I guess.
(I can't help dutch is sóóó awesome #w{=3})
Your layout has been removed.
Originally posted by Kevinskie555
*Double Post*

Well, as you complained about the thwomp boss, I inproved it A LOT!

Watch it here:
(Enjoy)
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kgmbKGogw5c&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kgmbKGogw5c&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>


Looks awesome i tried something similar in SMW Expansion but th thwomp destroy also the plataform near the thwomp crush block... also, you could fix that?
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 363, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 414, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 469, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</embed>) at 685, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</object>) at 694, expected </div>
Originally posted by nnn
Originally posted by Kevinskie555
*Double Post*

Well, as you complained about the thwomp boss, I inproved it A LOT!

Watch it here:
(Enjoy)
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kgmbKGogw5c&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kgmbKGogw5c&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>


Looks awesome i tried something similar in SMW Expansion but th thwomp destroy also the plataform near the thwomp crush block... also, you could fix that?


No, I didn't fix it, I was just luckyI used save states to go back when the boss glitched :P
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 452, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 503, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</param>) at 558, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</embed>) at 774, expected </div>
Unexpected end tag (</object>) at 783, expected </div>
Your layout has been removed.
that boss looks pretty good. Nice.
</div></div>

No, I didn't fix it, I was just luckyI used save states to go back when the boss glitched :P</div></div>

hehe the same problem that i have. I'm trying now to make a good boss arena to avoid that problem i will say you if i can find something...
Question: Should i place the SMB3 hand on the castle? (OW)
Your layout has been removed.