Language…
16 users online: Adriel_Isaque, ASSATAKKU, benjamin48, curtcolt, Doopliss, FantasticFox, FrozenQuills, Gamet2004, GangsterJerby, JezJitzu, MarioSonic4life,  patcdr, RZRider, Shuttles, Squiggs, thekiller678 - Guests: 110 - Bots: 158
Users: 55,587 (2,472 active)
Latest user: ZicaVirus

demo+ new boss screens! Escape from Yoshi's Island

Link Thread Closed


Hmm, I'll beta test if you're not too full.

I'm loving how it's YI-styled. Those are my favorite kinds of hacks. :3
MARIO in MAINLAND Progress

Mario in Mainland will be in the next C3.
It's here!
<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid1026.photobucket.com/albums/y329/koopinator1000/merged-1.flv"> </embed>
Thanks to Jerry86 #w{=D}
Egnore the status bar- CDPower's fixing it.
Freakin.
Awe.
Some.

I love the boss GFX how its a big YI monkey. :P
Looks like all that ahrd work payed off. :D
Originally posted by 1UPdudes
Freakin.
Awe.
Some.

I love the boss GFX how its a big YI monkey. :P
Looks like all that ahrd work payed off. :D

It's from YI beta, although there is one glitch- sure it can be fixed before the demo though- are you gonna play it?
oh, when Jerry sorts out world 4 boss (next)... it's hookbill the koopa. I'll concider doing a boss rush.
Incredible for jerry's first boss, and none the less, his first sprite. Jerry you're awesome.



Check out my hack HERE!
Originally posted by CDPower
Incredible for jerry's first boss, and none the less, his first sprite. Jerry you're awesome.

Yeah! Isn't it amazing! The glitch is when he hits you with a barrel or if you walk into him. But it's nothing! If you think that's awesome- world 2's big boss is Megasmiliax- YI style! 64x64 (Jerry will do this last I think- he hasn't learned 64x64 yet) Thanks for everything so far Jerry!! #w{:>}
Shouldn't be too hard with 64x64, I mean as far as IK, you just add more to the Graphic Routines which is simple. Animating it, I don't know how easy or hard.



Check out my hack HERE!
Originally posted by CDPower
Shouldn't be too hard with 64x64, I mean as far as IK, you just add more to the Graphic Routines which is simple. Animating it, I don't know how easy or hard.

The MS boss will be hard- it will hopefully spit fire (there are after all 2 Small Smiliax heads and 1 Big MegaSmiliax- which will apparently use 3 GFX files and take up over 2 rows of pallets #w{O.O})! After the MS spits fire, the smaller ones will spit throw blocks at mario. he must hit the MS with the throw block 5 times to win!
BTW: what do you think about my Kamek dialog?
Boss level name: DK imposter's Fort
Good idea for the boss. Reminds me of the beta Pumpkin boss in Mario Fantasy (old japanese smw hack). Also the dialogue is nice.



Check out my hack HERE!
Originally posted by CDPower
Good idea for the boss. Also the dialogue is nice.

Thanks! The MS sheet is on MFGG if you want a sneek peek...
Just type in on MFGG, YI smiliax. #w{=3}
Oh, in world 6: After Kamek is defeated by Mario, instead of Kamek's usual dialog- we have Bowser's dialog instead (just before the final fight) It's bound to be epic....
EDIT: I need supporters! #w{:>}

I will be definatly playing the demo when it comes out.
B)
H...Ho...HOOKBILL!?!
*drolls*



Check out my hack HERE!
Originally posted by Koopinator113
It's here!
<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid1026.photobucket.com/albums/y329/koopinator1000/merged-1.flv"> </embed>
Thanks to Jerry86 #w{=D}
Egnore the status bar- CDPower's fixing it.



the link doesn't work... :/
Unexpected end tag (</embed>) at 377, expected </div>
Works for all of us. #w{O.O}



Check out my hack HERE!
The boss could be better at aiming for the player.

:D #w{O.O}
I own a community of TF2 servers!

ASMT - A new revolutionary ASM system, aka 65c816 ASseMbly Thing
SMWCP - SMW Central Presents a Product- tion long name

frog

http://esolangs.org/wiki/MarioLANG


Originally posted by Fakescaper
The boss could be better at aiming for the player.

:D #w{O.O}

Yeah, lol, in all seriousness.
Probably at different angles.
MARIO in MAINLAND Progress

Mario in Mainland will be in the next C3.
Originally posted by MechaWave
Originally posted by Fakescaper
The boss could be better at aiming for the player.

:D #w{O.O}

Yeah, lol, in all seriousness.
Probably at different angles.

IK but there is a siimple solution to that. Before the demo Jerry will surely fix the errors #w{:>} But after all this is his first sprite. 2 Errors isn't bad at all! #w{=D}
Originally posted by Koopinator113
Map of World 1 (note: the name Big Bertha, although a different species- means nothing in my hack. It may be the name of the Bullet Cannon from SMRPG, but in my hack it is a totally different species.


It is also the female equivalent of a Boss Bass. And its also something else, but I forgot.

Anyway this is great looking looking hack.
Originally posted by Bird0
Originally posted by Koopinator113
Map of World 1 (note: the name Big Bertha, although a different species- means nothing in my hack. It may be the name of the Bullet Cannon from SMRPG, but in my hack it is a totally different species.


It is also the female equivalent of a Boss Bass. And its also something else, but I forgot.

Anyway this is great looking looking hack.

Thanks- new trailer!
<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid1026.photobucket.com/albums/y329/koopinator1000/trailer_0001.flv"> </embed>
Note: this is not finished- so quite short. Also, don't comment on the status bars- CDPower's fixing em'.

yay i am in the credits #w{=P}
"go get em' my barrel-kicking-beauty!" LOL!
and for when you get hit by the barrel, do you mean that of that it slowly walks while the hit animation is on?



I might put some sort of signature here once. I guess.
Link Thread Closed