Language…
15 users online:  AmperSam, DanMario24YT,  Deeke,  Doctor No, JPhanto,  Lazy, Luztruz, Mega, mio, NewPointless, Rykon-V73, SF - The Dark Warrior, SMW Magic, Suru48, The_Uber_Camper - Guests: 97 - Bots: 180
Users: 65,867 (2,182 active)
Latest user: creeperAlejandro

The "What is That" Thread - (Mar 30, 2013 update, read first post!)

Link Thread Closed
  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 114
  • 115
  • 116
Originally posted by Koops
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkMTra5PU6I

The airship theme.


To be proper, it's Kirby's Super Star - Battle with Metaknight. A Japanese guy made that port.
<BreakTargets> hey
<BreakTargets> There's this song that's used in a lot of romhacks and I don't know what it is and I'm not reading [this thread]
<BreakTargets> One use of it is in the title screen of Azure Chaotic
<BreakTargets> what song is it?
i am such a jackoff
The song is from "Rudora no Hihou" and the track is "Underwater City". A newer version with samples has been made available on the site, which you can download here.
Does anyone know what block FPI used in TSRPR that breaks and makes Mario bounce a little bit?
Originally posted by FUGGNUTZ
Does anyone know what block FPI used in TSRPR that breaks and makes Mario bounce a little bit?

I believe it was a block that came with the old BlockTool. Its database called it "Sensitive Brick (Bounces Mario)" but that's all I know...

My question for this thread is about a couple of songs from the first demo of Mario's Keytastrophe.

What were the songs that play in: Legato Shrine/Chopin's Castle, and the Title/Boss Theme?

You hear dice being thrown...
My SMW ROMhack: Super Market Roll Drums is active once again!
Second 2014 C3 Demo Here ([thread] [demo])
Lunatic Lolo, an Adventures of Lolo 2 hack: 20/54 Levels ([C3 thread] [demo])
The first demo? Wow, I don't even remember back that far, really. I don't even think I have a copy of the demo that old on my comptuer anymore.

If I recall correctly though, I think the majority of them came with the original addmusic.
What is the BG in this screenshot?

Just to let you know, this screenie came from Nuetron's hack (great, now he's bonking me in the head) :P


Your layout has been removed.
The background is from Ardy Lightfoot, but I don't think it is available in the ExGraphics section... therefore, you will have to rip it on your own. If I remember correctly, it appears in the very first cutscenes of the game or something.
Could anybody tell me what this song is called? (Yes, I got the SPC from Buried Treasure, but it appears in a few other hacks as well, so it's unlikely to be one of Kc's compositions.)


 
Originally posted by WhiteYoshiEgg
Could anybody tell me what this song is called? (Yes, I got the SPC from Buried Treasure, but it appears in a few other hacks as well, so it's unlikely to be one of Kc's compositions.)


It's a custom song made by Kc, you can even find it in the Music section.

Chilled Out
Oh, so it was one of Kc's songs... >_>

Thanks Hadron.


 
What is the song used in the beginning cave portion of this level.
I believe it's a worldpeace port. :/
Originally posted by Zildjian
What is the song used in the beginning cave portion of this level.
I believe it's a worldpeace port. :/


Haha, I didn't expect you'll post here a video of mine. :D
(actually, I always mention the song titles in annotations in the videos. You can find the song title in the video ;))

It's Jazz Jackrabbit - Industrius
And yeah, it's one of the master's works. I love it just like the other masterpieces.
What's the music used in Hunter's Castle here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU_EdckQXv8

Metalgearhunter uses it a lot for castle levels, and while I know the theme SCORPION uses for Castle and spaceship levels, I can't recall the name of this music.
For gaming news and Wario discussions, check out Gaming Reinvented and Wario Forums respectively.

As for Mario's Nightmare Quest? Well, it's currently on Fusion Gameworks, ROM Hacking.net or the GCN at the moment.
Originally posted by cheat-master30
What's the music used in Hunter's Castle here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU_EdckQXv8

Metalgearhunter uses it a lot for castle levels, and while I know the theme SCORPION uses for Castle and spaceship levels, I can't recall the name of this music.


It is UN Owen was Her?!, which is Flandre Scarlet's theme from Touhou 6. I've actually been trying to find that port as I've heard it's on a japanese SMW site.
I have a question. What is the music of chapter 1 and the beginning or chapter 2 of lynnes' vanilla contest entry?
YOUR layout has been removed.

I do non-kaizo beta tests!
Check my profile for more details.

A Mario and Luigi Story: The Universe's Star Demo 2:
50%
Status: Dead until I regain interest. Link to hack thread.

Originally posted by mariocool1999
I have a question. What is the music of chapter 1 and the beginning or chapter 2 of lynnes' vanilla contest entry?


Chapter 1: Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon: "Another Story" - Legendary Battle

Chapter 2 beginning: Donkey Kong Land - Blimp
What's the name of the song in Randorlands 3 title and puzzle of doom?
Originally posted by Error 52
What's the name of the song in Randorlands 3 title and puzzle of doom?


Fire Emblem 7 - "One Heart"

Originally posted by Hadron
Originally posted by mariocool1999
I have a question. What is the music of chapter 1 and the beginning or chapter 2 of lynnes' vanilla contest entry?


Chapter 1: Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon: "Another Story" - Legendary Battle

Chapter 2 beginning: Donkey Kong Land - Blimp

Thanks!
YOUR layout has been removed.

I do non-kaizo beta tests!
Check my profile for more details.

A Mario and Luigi Story: The Universe's Star Demo 2:
50%
Status: Dead until I regain interest. Link to hack thread.

  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 114
  • 115
  • 116
Link Thread Closed