Banner
Views: 992,871,490
Time:
8 users online: ASSATAKKU, CONLUSH666, Daizo Dee Von, Infinity, Nameless, Neidave, PokerFace, UTF - Guests: 50 - Bots: 105 Users: 54,455 (2,086 active)
Latest: vampirelich
Tip: Use PIXI to insert custom sprites into your hack.
Not logged in.
The "What is That" Thread - (Mar 30, 2013 update, read first post!)
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - Display Case - The "What is That" Thread - (Mar 30, 2013 update, read first post!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5115 116 » Link - Thread Closed
Hahaha I just knew this'd be stickied.

Ok so in Keytastrophe, in one of the jungley levels there's this block that's a vine and if you jump on it, you automatically grab hold of it. If you press down you fall off immediately, and you can only move upwards by jumping, and you can move left and right normally.

What's it called?

--------------------
I own a community of TF2 servers!

ASMT - A new revolutionary ASM system, aka 65c816 ASseMbly Thing
SMWCP - SMW Central Presents a Product- tion long name

frog

http://esolangs.org/wiki/MarioLANG
What is the name of the ice overworld music in Kain's Quest?

--------------------

Extras



I should have something witty to put here (even if it's just to update dated info), shouldn't I?

Advertising Space

Originally posted by Fakescaper
Hahaha I just knew this'd be stickied.

Ok so in Keytastrophe, in one of the jungley levels there's this block that's a vine and if you jump on it, you automatically grab hold of it. If you press down you fall off immediately, and you can only move upwards by jumping, and you can move left and right normally.

What's it called?


Horizontal Vine. It's in the blocks section.

What is the song in this video?
Video
I also have heard the song in Azure Chaotic.

And what is the song playing in this level?
Video, Skip to 1:45
Check out my Youtube channel! 獣耳 Brony for life.
Originally posted by Ddoomm10
What is the song in this video?
Video
I also have heard the song in Azure Chaotic.

And what is the song playing in this level?
Video, Skip to 1:45


I think the first one is 'Aquatic Ambiance' from DKC.

Not sure about the second one.
@Jayfeather
No it's not. I double-checked.
Check out my Youtube channel! 獣耳 Brony for life.
Originally posted by Ddoomm10
What is the song in this video?
Video
I also have heard the song in Azure Chaotic.

And what is the song playing in this level?
Video, Skip to 1:45


1. Donkey Kong Land/Country - "Aquatic Ambience/Coral Capers"

2. No idea, but maybe Carol's Addmusic pack contains that with a title (I heard it in Super Kitiku World, and Super Mario World 2 by Black [daigaidai] uses a lot of music from Carol's sample musics).
What's the music in the title screen in the new version of brutal mario?
Originally posted by Disco Inferno
Whats the song that plays throughout MKM2s final level?

For reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16zr558FMpA&feature=related


As far as I know, it's from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Not sure which song though.
@Hadron
Thanks, I've been looking for that song for weeks.
And it sounds totally different from the OST I found on YouTube. Huh.
Sorry Jayfeather.
#w{:<}

The second song I was just curious about. Not really a necessity.#w{=3}
Check out my Youtube channel! 獣耳 Brony for life.
The second song is from Super Nazo Puyo 2 if I remember correctly. Quite frankly the original was pure 100% win, but I have no idea what it was called. And it's not one of the ones on vgmusic either. :(

--------------------
Your layout has been removed.
Originally posted by Yonowaaru
Originally posted by Disco Inferno
Whats the song that plays throughout MKM2s final level?

For reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16zr558FMpA&feature=related


As far as I know, it's from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Not sure which song though.


No, it's Der Langrisser - Ally 5 (Die Legende Des Schwertes).
Originally posted by Ambu Lance
What is the name of the ice overworld music in Kain's Quest?

#w{=3}

--------------------
What's the song that plays during the part when the fortress starts flying in Lynnes' vanilla contest entry, Forever Fortress?

--------------------
Good fucking bye.
Originally posted by GoldenSonic15
What's the song that plays during the part when the fortress starts flying in Lynnes' vanilla contest entry, Forever Fortress?

It says all the songs in the readme.

EDIT:
@KilloZapit
I looked at the games .spc OST. The song ain't there. I could be looking at the wrong game though...
Check out my Youtube channel! 獣耳 Brony for life.
Remember it's Super NAZO Puyo TSUU/2 not Super PUYO Puyo tsuu/2 or Super Nazo Puyo. And like I siad, as far as I can tell it's imposable to capture spcs from it, though it may work manually or with a different version.

Edit: Well I think it was tsuu... it might have bin the first one come to think of it...

--------------------
Your layout has been removed.
*Cough**cough*

Originally posted by Me A While Back in the Thread
What's the theme from the level "Darkness" in Luigi and the Island of Mystery?


*Cough*cough*
What's the song for the "Desert Depths" submap in Super Mario Infinty 2?
Originally posted by Ambu Lance
Originally posted by Ambu Lance
What is the name of the ice overworld music in Kain's Quest?

#w{=3}


...why did you play Kain's Quest?

Breath of Fire: Underground
Originally posted by Atma
...why did you play Kain's Quest?

Why not?

--------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5115 116 » Link - Thread Closed
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - Display Case - The "What is That" Thread - (Mar 30, 2013 update, read first post!)

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2022 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • Super Mario Bros. X Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • Mario Fan Games Galaxy
  • sm64romhacks