Language…
22 users online: 1UPdudes,  Alex, Darknubs, Dustyized, Fullcannon, iamtheratio, Israelcv12cv, Jeyson29, LaserShark360, MarioriaM,  NopeContest, Ralshi02, Ringo, Silver110420, solgaleo35, Sonulianic.Exe, SubconsciousEye, Theworst, Ultima, underway, UTF, WhiteYoshiEgg - Guests: 76 - Bots: 133
Users: 54,909 (2,064 active)
Latest user: Sonulianic.Exe

Ridable Bonzi Bill

How can I make Bonzi Bills Ridable?
You'll have to use ASM.
“The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible.” - Salman Rushdie
ASM.
What patch would I use?
Originally posted by Awsomest 14
What patch would I use?

If there is a patch, I never heard of it. You might have to make your own ridable banzai bill sprite with ASM is what I think you do.
You would indeed have to make your own sprite. However as of now no one has made a disasembly of that sprite, meaning that you would have to code it from scratch. The closest thing in the ways of bullet bills or the banzai bill is that of andyk's Big Bullet Bill. You could base some of the code of the banzai on this sprite to make it, then alter the size, graphics page, etc.
AnimeList | MangaList
Originally posted by E-Man
You would indeed have to make your own sprite. However as of now no one has made a disasembly of that sprite, meaning that you would have to code it from scratch. The closest thing in the ways of bullet bills or the banzai bill is that of andyk's Big Bullet Bill. You could base some of the code of the banzai on this sprite to make it, then alter the size, graphics page, etc.


Or, you could take the Mega Mole Disassembly included with Sprite Tool, and tweak that to behave like a ride-able Banzai Bill and use the same tiles.
Originally posted by 2technogeeks
Or, you could take the Mega Mole Disassembly included with Sprite Tool, and tweak that to behave like a ride-able Banzai Bill and use the same tiles.

Never would have thought of that, but wouldn't it be a little more difficult to do based on how the actions of the mega mole are no where near related to the banzai bill? Wouldn't this take a lot longer in terms of coding? Unless that is one somewhat combines the two sprites in terms of coding...
AnimeList | MangaList
Originally posted by E-Man
Originally posted by 2technogeeks
Or, you could take the Mega Mole Disassembly included with Sprite Tool, and tweak that to behave like a ride-able Banzai Bill and use the same tiles.

Never would have thought of that, but wouldn't it be a little more difficult to do based on how the actions of the mega mole are no where near related to the banzai bill? Wouldn't this take a lot longer in terms of coding? Unless that is one somewhat combines the two sprites in terms of coding...


It may take longer, but hey, it already has the ride-able coding in it. Your way is probably a little easier though.


Or take bits of code from both sprites and piece it together.

Who knows when I'll have
something to put here.


Credits go to Counterfeit for the bitchin' post layout.

Sonikku has made a Banzai Bill Pack that includes the Rideable Banzai Bill and 2 others. i cant remember where it was but ask him.


Hacks I Support:


Originally posted by Fourpify
Sonikku has made a Banzai Bill Pack that includes the Rideable Banzai Bill and 2 others. i cant remember where it was but ask him.



Ok I'll ask him.

EDIT: I looked under his files and found it. How do I apply it?
Use sprite tool

There should be a tutorial in the tutorials section.
I've learned the collective intelligence of the human race amounts to roughly that of a bar of soap.
In other news, why am I here.