Language…
11 users online: Ahrion, Freitasth, Gabosor, IronFoxGaming,  Major Flare, Mediocre Espurr, Mikelan, monkey03297, ni-pah,  quietmason, RenanSV - Guests: 92 - Bots: 244
Users: 54,954 (2,121 active)
Latest user: DiegoLedezma

C3 Poster Contest

Link Thread Closed
Originally posted by Koopinator113
How's mine?
Bowyer + Geno's there to symbolize my C3 hack 'Geno's Quest'.

Comments?

This one stands out to me. It's well done, and simple.

*thumbs up*
OKay. Time for my time to shine with my REAL poster!



Well whatcha think :3


EDIT: fixed spelling mistake.

pretty neato :D me likes



I might put some sort of signature here once. I guess.
Even with all of the very unique and awesome ones, I like iRhyiku's the best, it sticks more to the original plus still gets the point across.
meh
Originally posted by xman0444
Originally posted by Koopinator113
How's mine?
Bowyer + Geno's there to symbolize my C3 hack 'Geno's Quest'.

Comments?

This one stands out to me. It's well done, and simple.

*thumbs up*

Thanks xman0444!
@ IRhyiku: Looks good, it really gets the point across. How's mine?
Originally posted by JeRRy86
pretty neato :D me likes

Originally posted by SolidSnake141.35
Even with all of the very unique and awesome ones, I like iRhyiku's the best, it sticks more to the original plus still gets the point across.

Thank you #w{=3}
I was surprised to see that no-one had done that. Simplicity is best :)


Originally posted by Koopinator113
@ IRhyiku: Looks good, it really gets the point across. How's mine?


Yours is shiny and clean ^^ thus i like it, im not a fan of cluttered, ott, trying to hard to be good things :)
iRhyiku, yours is great, and this might be just me, but the text seems to clash a bit with the picture. You know, like if it were a different resolution or something.

Then again, requiring that level of nitpicking shows how well it was executed.
Originally posted by Demonsul
iRhyiku, yours is great, and this might be just me, but the text seems to clash a bit with the picture. You know, like if it were a different resolution or something.

Then again, requiring that level of nitpicking shows how well it was executed.


Sorry, I dont have that font installed so i just had to cut it, resize it, colour it and tidy it up. I did the best i could #w{=P}

EDIT: I installed the font, and improved on it.. I hope. :>


Does it look better?


EDIT:
Added shadow..

I love to try to improve my work #w{:<}
Yeah, it's pretty hideous, I probably should've started earlier.
iRhyiku, the image quality gets worse and worse with each successive pic. β\

World Community Grid: Thread | Team
 

Originally posted by Omnomlicous
Yeah, it's pretty hideous, I probably should've started earlier.
*pic*

i actually like this one. its simple and clean, and gets the point across.



I might put some sort of signature here once. I guess.
Originally posted by Ultimaximus
iRhyiku, the image quality gets worse and worse with each successive pic. β\


#w{xD}#w{xD}#w{xD}#w{xD}#w{xD}
Well i tried :D

I'll Just stick with the first then #w{xD}
There should be an anti-muncher poster competition.

Scratch that - there should be weekly/monthly poster competitions.
Still needs some work, I have been working my jobs all weekend, will have a little more time tonight to work on the poster and finish the background sprites. I'm always open to suggestion/comments.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4571835189/#preview
Originally posted by matt112986
Still needs some work, I have been working my jobs all weekend, will have a little more time tonight to work on the poster and finish the background sprites. I'm always open to suggestion/comments.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4571835189/#preview


fixed.
Well, time's up. Before closing this thread, I'd like to thank all participants. The winners will hopefully be announced later this week.
Link Thread Closed