if you wanna easily do it, then prepare to have some massive quality issues.
1. get a midi.
2. get anvil studio.
3. get tinymm.
4. open the midi in anvil studio.
5. delete tracks till you have 8 or less tracks.
6. export as format 0
7. drag on tinymm
8. go to smwr.blaced.net/music
9. get the instrument list in the document section
10. understand you change all the #0 to #0-7 depending on channels
11. understand #4 #6 and #7 use sound effects that cutoff sounds.
12. understand the instrument list tells you what to use from @[email protected]
13. understand o1-6 is the limit
14. understand to use > or < to fix music to high or low intervals on that line.
15.learn to use snn and supertails tutorial for indepth help on how it works