Banner
Views: 863,660,004
Time:
16 users online: anonimzwx, chickaDEE Magazine, Ezek.The Square Remixer, h.carrell, KlonoA13Phill, Konachocolate, lion,  Maarfy, MarioriaM, ModernKiwi, MrDeePay, pixelninetales, RollingRigatonis,  Sinc-X,  Slash Man, underway - Guests: 60 - Bots: 81 Users: 47,805 (2,077 active)
Latest: FathirdaBoi
Tip: Use PIXI to insert custom sprites into your hack.Not logged in.
A Super Mario Thing - Release + Resources Pack
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - C3 Museum - Spring 2010 - A Super Mario Thing - Release + Resources Pack
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
Okay : Who's the foolish genius who coded the castle 2's boss/gimmick ? I want to hug him. #w{xD}
It's finally released! This hack was just amazing in so many ways, can't wait to play it when I have time.
Originally posted by Lemonade
Okay : Who's the foolish genius who coded the castle 2's boss/gimmick ? I want to hug him. #w{xD}


crushawake, not sure if he has an account here though.

--------------------
nice images,.. it's a hack is interesting :P

HEY! check my files, and download my GFX! :)

Yeah, uhm, fair warning, it's a bit harder then your average hack you'd find here. It's not kaizo by a long shot, but expect some challenges!
Um, what's the video where raocow gets the secret exit of Chillout? I remember watching it, but I can't remember how to get the secret or what's the video in the first place, which is kinda sad.

Edit: AGH I NEED TO STOP IGNORING THE NINJA MESSAGE AND SEE WHO POSTED BEFORE ME

... Uh, yeah, it starts getting hard in the SECOND WORLD. Kinda obvious that it would be a pretty hard hack.

--------------------
Good fucking bye.
Originally posted by raocow
Yeah, uhm, fair warning, it's a bit harder then your average hack you'd find here. It's not kaizo by a long shot, but expect some challenges!


Thanks for the heads up.

MAN I can't WAIT to play this hack! Kudos to everyone who contributed to it.

--------------------
My YouTube
(Credits to iRhyiku for the layout!)
Man, I just got to the thread and there is already three pages, wow. This hack really has grown.
Originally posted by KyuSasorii
Man, I just got to the thread and there is already three pages, wow. This hack really has grown.


It's because raocow LPed it
I was playind this hack recently and i think that is very similar to the Vip series. It has fun level design in most part but there are levels that are unconsistent, also i found a lot of cutoff in some levels.

Althogh there are a lot of mistakes, i think that the ASM used in this hack is amazing!!
i loved this hack well, i have yet to play it but i watched the full lp i have to say great job guys. i loved the music starman the most. gfx was nice a couple pallete problems but its a colab hack. ow was amazing all-in-all one of the best hacks i have seen in a while. great job.

--------------------
I'd download and play this if it hadn't been for raocows LP of it.
Now that I've seen every part of the hack it doesn't seem interesting enough for me anymore to download it...

But don't get me wrong, by what I've seen in raocow's videos, this is the most astonishing non-japanese hack I've ever seen!
Huge props to everyone who created the ASM parts!

--------------------

Work in progress:
Mario's Search For The Golden Feather:
My entry for C3
Originally posted by Aposke
I'd download and play this if it hadn't been for raocows LP of it.


That was the original purpose of the hack...

--------------------
Good fucking bye.
Heh, can somebody help me ? I'm stuck at [highlight spoiler ->]Chocolate castle : Chocolakitu don't throw cookies... Wtf ?
[<-Spoiler]
Originally posted by Lemonade
Heh, can somebody help me ? I'm stuck at [highlight spoiler ->]Chocolate castle : Chocolakitu don't throw cookies... Wtf ?
[<-Spoiler]


... Uhh, I could see the spoiler just fine. I think it's your layout.

Anyways, wtf? He threw cookies for me.

(STILL NEED HELP WITH CHILLOUT SECRET (it's okay if you just link to raocow's video))

--------------------
Good fucking bye.
It's weird but I think I heard someone say that chocolakitu doesn't throw anything on snes9x. Yeah.
Hey cool, so hey I am still the only one in the world that hates asmt nice to know
Originally posted by Kil
It's weird but I think I heard someone say that chocolakitu doesn't throw anything on snes9x. Yeah.

Huh, that is strange.
Originally posted by GoldenSonic15

(STILL NEED HELP WITH CHILLOUT SECRET (it's okay if you just link to raocow's video))

In the underground, take a P-Switch, and go back to the pipe where you came from!

It's fun to see that some people have problems in my level xD

Also here is raocows video: ASMT - 13a - sepia hills
Originally posted by Blinx
Hey cool, so hey I am still the only one in the world that hates asmt nice to know


Hey, cool, nobody cares about people who've had a goal to hate something, for, like, ever, so get out.

--------------------
Good fucking bye.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - C3 Museum - Spring 2010 - A Super Mario Thing - Release + Resources Pack

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2020 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • Super Mario Bros. X Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • Mario Fan Games Galaxy