Y'know, those useless tidbits about you that no one really cares about but you feel like telling everyone anyway. Share 'em here!
∙I can't draw to the point where I can't even write in a large font.
∙The thought of losing control of any part of my body through anesthetics or anything similar is mortifying to me for some reason.
∙The only other country I've visited is Canada, unfortunately (Not that Canada's a bad place to visit, but it was so culturally similar to here that it was boring).
∙I was on the old site before it got wiped. I won't be giving out my old username, though. Trust me...anyone else who'd remember me from there wouldn't want to.
∙I once had a dog that would stick his hind leg down his throat and then get it stuck in there for several minutes. The next day he'd go and do it again.
∙I have yet to beat any Touhou game without continues on anything but Easy. *shame*
∙I never found Navi from Ocarina of Time to be annoying. Dunno why everyone else does.
-I've written five books, and only five people have read any of them
-I'm blind, but you wouldn't know it if you met me
-just before I was born, my parents bought a book of a thousand baby names, and my name isn't in it; I have a very 'odd' name
-I started school when I was two-and-a-half, which is early where I come from
-the only person in my family--mother's and father's side--who I resemble is my great-grandfather; I honestly used to wonder if I were adopted
-I plan on living to see the 22nd century, and then dying several hours after New Year's Day starts
-I can play the piano without looking at the keys
1 crazy fact about myself! OHOHOHO!
Whenever I finish answering question I always say Dontcha y'know? in a sarcastic kind of way.. Not sure how to describe it. People apparently find that funny 0.o so I stuck with it..
-I'm blind, but you wouldn't know it if you met me
Wait, how can you see this website then?
Also here's some facts:
- I can raise my right eyebrow in that confused/curious facial expression but cannot with my left
- I can control my ears
- I can roll my tongue to the left but not the right
- I cannot separate and open my toes so they're spaced apart with just wanting to, I have to use my fingers or something. Even then, it's hard for me to hold it.
- My second smallest toe on both feet is tucked under the larger toe next to it for some reason. I apparently resemble my uncle who has this, and I used to tease him about it.
- I have a fear that at a young age I will lose my hair or grow white hair because my dad grew white hair in his 20s.
- I have body hair even though I'm 14. Blame my middle eastern parents for that.
- Many people are jealous of my eye lashes because they're thick and long. People say that they make me look attractive because I have light brown eyes and they bring them out more, so I have no complaints.
- Every night before I go to sleep for as long as I can remember I use my bed as an imaginary keyboard and write something to either God or a person I miss.
That last one is weird, but it gets things off my mind.
-I was born 7 days after I was due.
-I find it easier to keep my right eye open when the left one is closed, comapred to when I have the left one open and the right one closed
-My left hands second last finger and pinky are like joint connected, making it hard for me to hold up 3 fingers with my left hand.
-I am an excellent artist and yet I have had no prior schooling.
-I have a thing for brunettes with brown eyes
-My tongue is double jointed
-I can turn my legs completely backwards
-I have thought about running down a hall with a bag over my head screaming just for fun
-My mom and dad were never married
-I know alot more about goverment and politics than most people my age
-Used to be in choir
-Favorite food is the sweet onion sauce chicken sub at subway
-I change my hairstyle from short to long on occasion
-Im afraid of shaving
-I have been ran over by a kid on a bicycle
Thats everything I can think of off the top of my head.
Adam, you're the textbook definition of a bastard. (parents weren't married at your birth)
- My mom had somewhere around 14 siblings.
- I have an excellent singing voice, but never practiced intensely.
- I have never needed to study for any kind of test.
- I'm about 40% furry. =p
- I often put two fingers and a thumb on my nose for no reason
- Stroking my beard is a great way to think about stuff~
- I can spin my tongue around the inside of my mouth more than Adam can turn his legs around (actually twisting it)
- I'm perfectly fine with and anticipating my own death, but doing nothing to speed up the process
-My pinky and ring finger on my left hand are joint connected, but oddly, I can close my ring finger fine without my pinky closing, but when I close my pinky, my ring finger WILL close.
-I am a textbook bastard (according to Giga, although my parents were married when I was like, 9 or 10)
-I am vegetarian (TAKE THAT MUDA FUKERS!)
-I am 1/4 Cuban, 1/4 German, and 1/2 American... great combo...
-I to mix things up more, I hate Mexican food, never had German food(its all pig liver anyway) and LOVE Italian food, make sense out
- I am left-handed (lot of people act like it's some kind of disorder)
- I can play 8 musical instruments (Alto Sax, Baritone Sax, Tenor Sax, Trumpet, Trombone, Clarinet, Flute and Piccolo)
- I am bilingual (English and Spanish)
- My hearing is similar to a Bat (I can navigate by sound and echolocation)
- I cannot for the life of me draw
- I am addicted to Arizona iced tea
- I am one of 8 kids to my father and 1 of 4 to my mother
- My facial hair grows to a stubble in 6 hours after a shave (I've had that problem since I was 16)
- I resemble Wolverine every 2 months
- My hair grows ~1in/~2.54cm every 3 weeks
- I am shorter than every single one of my irl friends
- I am deathly afraid of heights
- I am part Mexican (Majority), Italian, French (Canadian), Spanish, Japanese, Navajo Indian, Aztec Indian and Iroqois Indian, but I am native to the US
-------------------- I think a post layout goes here somewhere...
-I can put either of my arms behind my head so that it touches my elbow shoulder (EDIT; whoops).
-I am Polish, but I'm not fluent in the language
-I love heights, but I am extremely fearful of speed.
-I used to be able to laugh all the time at literally anything (Someone asks if I want to hear a joke, and then I'll start bursting out laughing), but now I rarely ever laugh.
-I am seemingly incapable of growing chest hair or side burns, and now I feel less masculine.
-I was once registered a long time ago on SMWC, but I was known as "Evilleaf"
-TvTropes is my favorite website forever.
-I often hallucinate awful smells, but other times pleasant tastes.
-I have a sesquipedalian vernacular.
-I'm blind, but you wouldn't know it if you met me
... Wait, WHAT?!
-I am double jointed and can put my leg behind my head
-I am actually a lot smarter then I may seem like sometimes
-My favorite food is a tie between pizza and sushi
-I've only beaten a couple of (real) video games without some form of help
-I hate most sports, including soccer, but the rest of my family loves most sports, especially soccer
-I have problems making friends IRL
-I have been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue, but the first one I actually owned was Crystal. All three first generation games belonged to my brother, but he only ever played Yellow, so I got away with giving both Red and Blue to a friend so I could have Crystal
-My favorite GameCube game is SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
-I also really like Super Mario Sunshine, but the disk doesn't work
-Not really about myself, but apparently our GameCube exploded (Well, it was just smoke coming out of it, but still)
-My favorite soda is root beer
-I don't like fireworks
-I dislike most fruits and vegetables
-I love meat
-I'm the biggest Nintendo fan I know IRL
-I'm 100% Italian (although I can't speak the language)
-I work as a mobile game QA Analyst/Producer
-I work with predominantly Korean people
-I have an older brother and a younger sister
-Some celebrities I've seen in real-life are Roseanne, Kel Mitchell, and Tyler Hilton. I met Tyler Hilton before he was famous (not that's really famous anymore)
-The only places I've been to out of the US are Canada (Ontario) and Bermuda
-I first played SMW in 1994
-I was the first person to release a fully completed Yoshi's Island hack
-I live in the same state as Atma, ChaoticFox, Lynnes, and Sagittaire
-My eyes are both slightly different colours. You couldn't tell from a distance (I didn't know for the longest time), but even though they're both mostly a green/brown colour, my left eye is shade of blue, and my right eye has a ring of red coming from my pupil.
-I have impeccably good eyesight and have never needed glasses even though most of my family wear glasses. That'll probably change in the future though.
-I laugh at almost anything. Not to be mean or anything, but I get it off of my parents and the friends I've been around, they make it hard for me not to say things or hear things without sniggering chuckling.
-The only sport I am good at is Tennis.
-I did not invent the name Sniggerbobble, was a friend of mine way back who was thinking of comedic villain names. (And if you're reading this, freaking email me already, I lost your contact details X_X)
-My little finger on my right hand is further out than the one on my left. Probably from the way I use a mouse. It's no problem except when it comes to playing Piano.
-Even though my hearing is fairly good, I still sometimes say "what?" or "pardon?" when someone says something, as I don't think when I listen to people at times.
It's not me, but:
-My little brother's hair resembles a birds nest when it's not been cut for too long.
-I'm cross dominant (I'm right handed, but left-eye dominant)
-I've lived with my grandparents most of my life, but my mom lives with us too.
-I can't 1CC a touhou game on anything higher than easy either *more shame*
-I've never been outside my country and barely been outside my timezone
-I'm 10 years older than my sister and 12 years older than my brother.
-I'm told I have blue eyes, but I prefer saying they're gray. My eye's are kind of dual-toned blue and gray I guess.
-I first played SMW at 2 years old XD
-I cover my mouth with my hand when I don't want to laugh, and I have a hard time not laughing as I tell a joke to a stranger
-My mom had me at a young age and wasn't married.
-I've had 4 stepfathers...
-I go off when people question my beliefs
-Kind of goes with that last one, I'm a christian and I absolutely can't stand the way our society is today
-I tend to like things even if they're overrated
-I don't think girls dressing like *****s or ****s is attractive
-I've never had a girlfriend, out of choice
-My birthday is usually within the first month of school, being september 1st, so I'm usually the oldest in my class
-Everybody perceives anything I say as "attitude"
- I love to draw
- I love music
- I play piano
- I'm a perfectionist
- I don't belive in god
- I have a older sister
- I don't read books
- I first played SMW in 1994
- I work in a kindergarten
- I love to teach other people things I know
- I'm good at listening to people
- I've played World of warcraft for 3 years
- I'm addicted to a nicotine product called "Snus"
Some random facts about myself... Seems as straight forward as it can get.
- I've attempted suicide at least 3 times last year; I usually say "three times" because I only clearly remember the 3 times. I've also attempted suicide either once or twice so far into this year.
- I've been practicing physics, having created two equations so far.
- I am a quite religious Christian
- I took up playing Super Mario World out of watching the LP's of YouTube user Tatsudoshi.
- I am a terrible Left 4 Dead fanatic.
- I play piano, although I'm not amazing at it, in my opinion (most of my friends say I'm very good, though).
That's all I can really think of that would actually be interesting, at the moment.
- I am completely flatfooted.
- I have hazel colored eyes that will change color sometimes.
- I play lacrosse a lot.
- I am allergic to all kinds of American coins. (the nickel in them)
- I eat a lot more than others, yet I'm still pretty skinny.
- I've lived in the same house all my life.
- Pretty religious, I go to church as often as possible on Sundays.
Uhh, that's pretty much it. Otherwise I'm a boring person.