http://bin.smwcentral.net/38135/smwcpmusiclisting.txt - Updated again.
- Not entirely sure on the music used at the start/end of Rupture in Reality because (1), what's listed there doesn't match up with what I found on YouTube when listening and (2), I haven't opened up the right side of World 8 yet (where RIR is located).
- Some songs I had to use the Music Signup thread and matched numbers up to what's what, so that may be inaccurate since some songs aren't available easily for me. (Credits and Garden Path, for example.)
- Some parts are outdated because it uses a combination of what was used during the "Alpha" stage of the hack's development and what I actually hear. Furthermore, some more levels MAY have had their songs changed to different things in between version updates (ex: Snowflake Cavern) If anyone wants to play Janitor after me, go right ahead.
- Most of the songs are available in the Music section of the site while a few more may pop up in due time. It may take a little bit more time to find some song names because I try to use the full name for most of them in my list. The Touhou and Mega Man Classic/X/Zero/etc. ones in particular on the site aren't all grouped together; featured or not.
Then again, that's what Ctrl+F is for.
- Continuing on the availability comment, some songs are part of a soundtrack pack/ZIP that you will need to download and look into for yourself. Some straggling Mega Man Classic songs can be found in the Project Megasong ZIP and Treehouse of Horror can be found in the Final Destination ZIP.
- Pad Apple!!
- Unless SNN, Supertails, Atma, or Kadyastar did a stealth update to the SMWCP Map ZIP, you will need to look for the World 1 and 7 Map themes in the Resource thread.