Tip: If you place a moon, midpoint, or dragon coin through Map16, it will always respawn whenever you reenter that sublevel. It will not respawn if you add it through the Add Objects/Extended Objects window.
Okay, I've created this game to give people a little more fun.
The rules are like hangman, except they are reversed:
1. Hangman letters are now backwards (Namgnah).
2. You are trying to figure out which letters aren't in the words.
3. X, Q, and Z are not in normal rounds. They are only in bonus rounds. If guessed in a normal round, then you get a letter of Namgnah.
4. Numbers are only in bonus rounds.
5. Symbols are never used (such as *, ^, etc. (with the exception of -, which is used for the spots of the words and letters not used)).
6. Guesses are diffrent. If you know the word(s), you state if it's a guess, and then tell the letters that aren't in the word(s).
7. You get diffrent points for diffrent things. If someone guesses every letter, then all the players who posted for that round (except the one who posted every letter (especially with the rule of only up to 3 letters per post (unless you're guessing (and you also have to state if your guessing)))) gets one point. If you say the last letter that isn't used in the word(s), then you get two points (anyone who posted before that and got a letter that wasn't used in the word(s) gets 1 point). If you guess right at the start with no letters posted, and it's right, then you get three points. Bonus round use the same rules with points, except the point amount is 1=3, 2=5, 3=10. Super bonus rounds will not be cleared by getting all the letters that aren't used there. If that happens, then the round is skipped. You must guess before someone puts the last letter not used there. If you guess, and it is correct (this counts at any time), you will ge 50 points!
This can be done. There will be a certain number of -'s for the words, and for the letters not used. The first row of them are unused letters, and the second row shows how many letters there are in the word. The ='s used are for a line above and under the round. The |'s are used at the side. The +'s are used at the corners. Bonus rounds happen every ten rounds, and sometimes I'll just throw one in at any time. To know if it's a bonus round, it will say Bonus Round 1, 2, 3, etc. There's also one super bonus round I throw in every 20 rounds.
Sorry, ChaosEspeon. Your reply caused everyone to lose, so I'll give every poster 1 point (except you). The answer was SMW Central (pretty easy to find answers). The letters not used are b, d, f, g, h, i, j, k, o, p, u, v, and y.
I'll let it go this one time, but you are not supposed to put Q, X, or Z anywhere in this game (unless it's a word with it, or if you have a layout and there is a word with any combinations of those letters). BCDFGJLNUVW is correct.