Banner
Old-School Level Design Contest starts in
1 DAY, 8 HOURS, 30 MINUTES AND 24 SECONDS
Views: 890,918,750
Time:
11 users online: Anas, Ashman512, Daizo Dee Von, Desert, gumpyfunction, Infinity, MLGKuba11, Narcologer, Nintony,  RussianMan, SF - The Dark Warrior - Guests: 37 - Bots: 67 Users: 49,960 (2,316 active)
Latest: Crakerjack09
Tip: If you're using the original SMW ending, remember that Level 104 (Yoshi's House) will appear during it.
Not logged in.
Ask anything about SMW Hacking - 2019 Edition
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - SMW Hacking Help - Ask anything about SMW Hacking - 2019 Edition
Pages: « 1 2282 283 284 285 » Link
Hey y'all.

Is there a way to turn a switch palace off so the blocks that were filled revert to not being invisible?

Also, would that make it so that the switch palace can be done again to turn the colored blanks solid again.

Thanks!
What are the addresses that determine 3rd and 4th secret exits in cheats? I know 7e1493=01 is the first, and 7e1434=01 triggers the second.

Another thing. Is there a simple cheat/patch that lets you walk on the overworld without the paths opening up?


Originally posted by The85thgaming
Hey y'all.

Is there a way to turn a switch palace off so the blocks that were filled revert to not being invisible?

Also, would that make it so that the switch palace can be done again to turn the colored blanks solid again.

Thanks!


There's cheats. (if that's what you're looking for, otherwise, ignore)
Deactivates Blue !Blocks [Ugetab] -- 7E1F29=00
Green -- 7e1f27=00
Red --7E1F2A=00
Yellow -- 7e1f28=00
Originally posted by CornerClip
What are the addresses that determine 3rd and 4th secret exits in cheats? I know 7e1493=01 is the first, and 7e1434=01 triggers the second.

Another thing. Is there a simple cheat/patch that lets you walk on the overworld without the paths opening up?


Originally posted by The85thgaming
Hey y'all.

Is there a way to turn a switch palace off so the blocks that were filled revert to not being invisible?

Also, would that make it so that the switch palace can be done again to turn the colored blanks solid again.

Thanks!


There's cheats. (if that's what you're looking for, otherwise, ignore)
Deactivates Blue !Blocks [Ugetab] -- 7E1F29=00
Green -- 7e1f27=00
Red --7E1F2A=00
Yellow -- 7e1f28=00



Interesting. My idea is that there would be a level in the hack that when you complete it, it deactivates certain switch palaces.

These codes may be useful to get that done, but I have no idea how lol good start tho
I wouldn't recommend resorting to cheat codes if you're looking for an ethical solution, though.

Anyway, the closest thing I found that toggles switch palace switches is this pack of custom blocks.
Originally posted by Katerpie
I wouldn't recommend resorting to cheat codes if you're looking for an ethical solution, though.

Anyway, the closest thing I found that toggles switch palace switches is this pack of custom blocks.


Very interesting! I'm going to look into these! Thanks so much!
Pages: « 1 2282 283 284 285 » Link
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - SMW Hacking Help - Ask anything about SMW Hacking - 2019 Edition

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2021 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • Super Mario Bros. X Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • Mario Fan Games Galaxy
  • sm64romhacks