Language…
13 users online: Abstract Step Stool, alexwong, Chondontore,  Devazure,  Donut, Fiblizo, Freitasth, Jolpengammler, Kimota,  MarioFanGamer, PineJam, Pink Gold Peach, Spicy Jalapeno - Guests: 70 - Bots: 166
Users: 55,591 (2,465 active)
Latest user: Amogus_men

Caffie Radio Incarnation 3.0 Take 2

I probably don't have enough authority or power to say this but I'm going to have to advise that if the DJ plays anything inappropriate like Dragon Ball porn that he be warned or kicked off the position. You don't know who is listening to the stream or how they're listening to it (whether it be with loud speakers or family around) so be wary of others before pulling off what might seem like a harmless joke.
Originally posted by Blumiere
I probably don't have enough authority or power to say this but I'm going to have to advise that if the DJ plays anything inappropriate like Dragon Ball porn that he be warned or kicked off the position. You don't know who is listening to the stream or how they're listening to it (whether it be with loud speakers or family around) so be wary of others before pulling off what might seem like a harmless joke.

Wait, did somebody actually do that!? #w{O.O}
I sure hope this is just a beforehand warning. #w{:s}
Jujubes!¡!¡!


Also, still alive, just lost in life stuff
last edited March 7th
It actually happened.
Anime List
Manga List
D³ Releases: RL1, [RL2], [RL3], RiS
SMWHacking? I rest my case.
SMWCentral? I leave it to rest.

rofl
Also, please keep requests to a minimum untill the next Dj, I'm almost out of Hard Drive space after yesterday.

I shall try and clean up my Pc a bit later.
Anime List
Manga List
D³ Releases: RL1, [RL2], [RL3], RiS
SMWHacking? I rest my case.
SMWCentral? I leave it to rest.

Originally posted by mockingod
Dragon Ball porn


wait what

wait












what
Kiddo played some Dragonball porn?! I wish I was there for that! His playing of dramatic fanfiction readings is what got me into seeking out hilariously bad fan works in the first place. Though, if I remember, they didn't fly too well with other forumgoers the last time he did it, seeing as they probably listen to a radio station for the... ya know... the music.
It was truely weird, trust me.
Anime List
Manga List
D³ Releases: RL1, [RL2], [RL3], RiS
SMWHacking? I rest my case.
SMWCentral? I leave it to rest.

Can we make requests here? If so, I would like to hear this one: click.
Yes. I'll be DJing again for a while, so I'll add whatever people want to post here to the playlist.
I remember SNN saying on the IRC he'll take accouncement requests (I forgot the word), but how would we put the announcements to have them broadcast? And what if someone else is DJing?
Jujubes!¡!¡!


Also, still alive, just lost in life stuff
last edited March 7th
By "Announcement Requests" he probably meant the stuff posted in this thread.
And when someone else is DJing then it's his choice if he takes the requests too.
Your layout has been removed.
Originally posted by A Couple Of Nice Blokes
Dragon Ball Porn.



I have to give points for originality there. I'm glad I didn't listen to the radio in the living room now :/.

Also porn is a rather...strong word...I prefer شرارتی چیزیں which is Urdu for 'Naughty Things' (according to free translation.com), and yes, now you know...and knowing is half the-


* A loud crash is heard through the intercom as it suddenly cuts out.*
Originally posted by losoall
Damn, took me awhile to list my songs from last time...

Danger Room
Evening star
Dungeon theme #2
Heavy Dog

and some of these remixes from Yume Nikki if you're interested in them. Some get a bit weird...
..but so was the game...
Track 1:White Pool
Track 4: endleSSStation
Track 7: 9 A.M. (My Favorite)
Track 8: Disreguard
Track 9: Madotsuki In Wonderland
Track 12: Here's to You
Track 13: Mars Residence
Track 14: Escape Flight
Track 15: The day the Diary Closed...

SNN, any chance for any of these in 4 hours?
I really would like some Banjo Tooie music, especially Grunty Industries: Inside
Your layout has been removed.
Originally posted by mockingod
Dragon Ball porn


And Star Fox, and Metal Gear Solid (?), and at least one or two others. I probably wouldn't have complained if it was just one (I would have been just a bit annoyed), but all those along with YouTube Poop music videos with Robotnik singing about his PINGAS and the Brawl announcer repeatedly announcing the "Giant Pe-Ness Climbers" (amongst other things) really started to get on my nerves.

But whatever, it's over now, and the radio is now playing actual music, so yay.
I should get a new layout.

Probably won't, though.
Originally posted by Kipernal
And Star Fox, and Metal Gear Solid (?), and at least one or two others. I probably wouldn't have complained if it was just one (I would have been just a bit annoyed), but all those along with YouTube Poop music videos with Robotnik singing about his PINGAS and the Brawl announcer repeatedly announcing the "Giant Pe-Ness Climbers" (amongst other things) really started to get on my nerves.

Sounds like a quality DJ. ugh >_>

I'm glad I haven't experienced those moments.
My blog. I could post stuff now and then

My Assembly for the SNES tutorial (it's actually finished now!)
Kiddo's a good DJ, but after talking to him on IRC last night, he wanted to be "unique", and not a "carbon copy" of the other DJs. He more or less put that stuff on to be different rather than similar, but what it ultimately boils down to is the music itself rather than the DJ.

..so yeah.
Too much VGM shit for my tastes. :/

I hope the next DJ will get to play some actual music.
Originally posted by S.N.N.
Kiddo's a good DJ, but after talking to him on IRC last night, he wanted to be "unique", and not a "carbon copy" of the other DJs.


Well, points for trying, I guess? It wasn't very fun to listen to, though.

Originally posted by S.N.N.
but what it ultimately boils down to is the music itself rather than the DJ.


Yeah, realistically if even decent music is put up I won't really care who the DJ is all that much.
I should get a new layout.

Probably won't, though.