God, it's been so long since I even posted a layout here... Anyhow, this is a place I made that, over time, became a workshop of sorts. You can also make requests and show off your works available for the public here for the taking.
If you have an old layout you want to retire, don't let it slip into complete obscurity, but instead retire it here so somebody else can study and use it.
These are new guidelines added to ensure no problems arise. Follow them or expect to be ignored.
- Ask nicely. Your request is more likely to be taken up.
- Wait. Everyone here has lives too. Your layout might not be made for up to a week, or more.
- If you have waited for up to a week, go ahead and ask again. There is so much content here that your comment may slip through the cracks.
- You should always ask before using images or entire layouts unless otherwise specified. Asking does not only show courtesy, it also tells other people you're nice, and that you may be willing to give others permission to use your content.
- DISABLE YOUR LAYOUT WHEN POSTING WORKING CODE. You'll ensure no conflicts in doing so.
- If you are not posting working code, (begin with ampersand) use lt; for "<" and gt; for ">". You should be able to replace all arrow brackets with those declarations in a word processor.
- Okay, I've been seeing this lately. Requests to use very large images should be LIMITED, because they're hard to work with. If you request me to use a large image, unless otherwise specified, I WILL center it to your layout, thusly cutting off the top and bottom. Exceptions go to images with a sky, those will be aligned to the top, with ground aligned to the bottom
- I said this in other threads, but I'm saying it here. If you want a small image used that can be tiled, make sure the connections between the repeat images are seamless.
Whatever policies the author provides will not be directly connected to this thread, and all authors reserve the right to refuse any person(s) asking to use their layout for any reason.
The opinions stated here are not that of smwcentral.net, and should not be treated as such. If you dislike any opinion(s) stated here, you reserve the right to report said negative opinion(s) that do not conform to the forum rules stated here
The participants of thie thread also reserve the right to report any layouts not conforming to this thread
The participants reported that feel they have been falsely accused have reserved rights to contest such opinions that may arise here. If falsely accused, it is advised, but not enforced that you should contest and appeal once, therefore, using common sense should be key in any argument that may come up.
"Reaction" layout available.
Reaction (from Visual Paradox)
[Untitled] (home made for use with layout)
Stretch for no reason. Stretching feels good... Yeah, stand up and stretch. Stretch to the sky!
|A sidebox for comments and misc. junk.|
|Userbars and stuff go here.|