- Super Mario World (Never completed any hacks and I don't think I ever will. Though I have done quite a few other stuff.)
- Yoshi's Island (Didn't get very far, I made about 2 levels and then I pretty much gave up)
- Mega Man 1 (I actually made a full hack of this game but it's pretty much considered Kaizo and not enjoyable to play at all. I started working on a remake of my old hack and made about 4 levels. I'll probably finish it eventually.)
- Super Mario Kart (Also one of the few games in which I have made a "finished" hack. All the courses are redesigned but the AI still follow the original paths >.<)
- Link's Awakening DX (I literally just discovered the editor for this like 2 days ago, and now I plan to hopefully be the first one to make a completed hack of this game.)
I think that's about it. I may have also touched an SMB level editor before but I got bored of it quickly and didn't even finish one level.
Let's see, one of my main (and most favourite) hobby's is to mod levels into SM64, I also been having a go at importing some of my levels into SM64ds (thanks to Mega-Mario).
I also mod stuff for my brothers, like creating silly texture hacks for Brawl (like importing mine or my Brothers heads over some of the characters for example) and creating NSMBWii levels that are half broken.
Also I've played around with LoZ:ALttP, SMK, SMW, SMW2, Pokemon R/B/G/S/FR/LG, Quite a few Mega Man games and Super Mario Galaxy 1&2 (Via Anarchy in the Galaxy).
Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to do anything major with SMW yet, Why am even posting on this site? and I've also haven't had to do the same with SMW2 ether. Both of which I am very interested in trying once my main SM64 hack is complete.
I've only seriously hacked Super Mario World thus far. I have looked into Zelda hacking (mainly A Link to the Past), but I'm honestly somewhat afraid to experiment with another game. My technical knowledge his limited and Lunar Magic seems to be one of the most professionally made hacking programs available.
Since my last post here, I have also tried hacking DKC and Yoshi's Island, and quit hacking Super Metroid. I also used a hex editor on one of my No Limits tracks but when loading it in the simulator, it crashed.