Map16: Self Explanatory, (xx) refers to the page they belong to.
124-124, 124-D0-D5: Shivering Cinders update. Includes a BG, a few updated tiles, and correct SMWCoins.
130-130, 130-161-163: Myrkka Mainline. Self-explanatory.
AllGFX: The AllGFX file I used. Includes:
- Corrected tiles for E (look at Treetop Tussle's Lotuses and Chucks before trying to insert this file).
- A custom SMWCoin graphic that could feasibly be used until WYE comes along and does something better.
- No Yoshi block GFX that uses an empty space in GFX 14.
- Leod's redrawn Yoshi Egg.
- Corrected some stray pixels that would show up when using the Elite Goomba.
- Corrected OW map tiles. Just rip the OW directly from the IPS I used; just the map (Ctrl+X) and paste it to the current base.
ExGFX 1B1-1B4: Updated Shivering Cinders-related tilesets.
ExGFX 130-131: Myrkka Mainline sprites.
- 130: Yoshi Egg/Fireball, Spara-Buzzy, Amazing Flying Hammer Bro, Ptooie, Mini-Puffer, Underwater Motor. Remap Ptooie's Spike Ball to 64 as that won't conflict with anything TLMB and HFD are using.
- 131: Spiny, Thwomp, Thwimp, Ball n Chain, Falling Spike, Lava Splash, On/Off hit GFX. Honestly, I should just ExAnimate the Dolphin and just free this file up.
ExGFX132: Miscellaneous GFX file to get around FG/BG conflicts with both Shivering Cinders and Frost-Fried Frenzy. FFF's BG3 should use this file to get around some of the problems that WILL arise regarding the SMWCoins.
SSC & S16: Custom sprite info updated to include info on most of the sprites used on INSERTED levels. No MWT because of the usual; let Kipernal or Imamelia take care of that.