Language…
5 users online: crm0622, crocodileman94, Ringo, SethOsDotEXE, Zavok - Guests: 66 - Bots: 153
Users: 55,591 (2,465 active)
Latest user: Amogus_men

By posting in this thread, you're voting netcvb for admin

Link Thread Closed

Who are you supporting for Admin 2011?

100.0% (98 votes)
Originally posted by Tarek701
Well, Hopefuly the vote will end fast, because seeing that big Banner is annoying me. Also, I voted already for netcvb for admin. Hes nice and he deversed it.

Adblock.
Originally posted by computerprogrammer1
All I want is the banner out of the way and back to the normal SMWC.


Originally posted by Botcrazy
(also, PLEASE TAKE DOWN THE DARNED PIC ON THE TOP, IT'S MAKIN' ME LAG).


Originally posted by Tarek701
Well, Hopefuly the vote will end fast, because seeing that big Banner is annoying me.


We need a BIGGER banner, people! Some are immune to its awe-inspiring power! Get to it!

Not blue.
It's... it's that seductive avatar. I can't look away. Mmmph. Circle tool in MS Paint is just so...arousing.
I hate this banner
I hate election
I hate the world
I hate netcvb




I vote for netcvb +1
If netcvb is godfather then that's yet another reason to vote him!
Your layout has been removed.
Signed and Approved by Hamtaro126!
Originally posted by Sniggerb0bble
Originally posted by computerprogrammer1
All I want is the banner out of the way and back to the normal SMWC.


Originally posted by Botcrazy
(also, PLEASE TAKE DOWN THE DARNED PIC ON THE TOP, IT'S MAKIN' ME LAG).


Originally posted by Tarek701
Well, Hopefuly the vote will end fast, because seeing that big Banner is annoying me.


We need a BIGGER banner, people! Some are immune to its awe-inspiring power! Get to it!


Sorry bro, Adblock cannot be beaten.

My Mail | My Posts | PM Me | My YT Channel | My Blog
+1 for the hell of it.
Originally posted by Tarek701
Sorry bro, Adblock cannot be beaten.

You see that ad at the top of the page?
When you block it, then a funny white image telling you to unblock it will appear. Said image is unblockable, thus it beats adblock.
Your layout has been removed.
* Henix casts Ultra Vote! Netcvb gains 5000 votes!
* Henix is shot
Want to see some of my cool swords? Well, too bad, right now you only get to see one of them, and it's my avatar. Might set up some kind of gallery/portfolio at some point, though.
Yes. I'll vote Netcvb for A.D.M.I.N.
And I'll never tell you what it stands for.
ahahahahfkdsgioawefweo
woag.....

(previously superdragonyoshi1. sup yall.)
netcvb is an example of true leadership!!!
Let he be the new mind to govern SMWC!

I'll worship you until the end of my days, oh great overlord #w{<3}

NETCVB FOR ADMIN!!! NETCVB FOR ADMIN!!! NETCVB FOR ADMIN!!!



Like /Everlude
Follow @Ludus.Art

Originally posted by leod
Originally posted by Tarek701
Sorry bro, Adblock cannot be beaten.

You see that ad at the top of the page?
When you block it, then a funny white image telling you to unblock it will appear. Said image is unblockable, thus it beats adblock.


Well, Failure for me then.

My Mail | My Posts | PM Me | My YT Channel | My Blog
It would be funny if Dinomar become moderator...That would be so funny.
It's so funny yet so awesome! KEEP VOTING NETCVB! HE MUST BE ADMIN! HE MUST BE ADMIN! HE MUST BE ADMIN! HE MUST BE ADMIN!

Netcvb is the reason SMWC has not yet fallen! He HAS to be admin!
YOUR layout has been removed.

I do non-kaizo beta tests!
Check my profile for more details.

A Mario and Luigi Story: The Universe's Star Demo 2:
50%
Status: Dead until I regain interest. Link to hack thread.

TOTALLY NOTHING WILL GO WRONG WHEN NETCVB BECOMES ADMIN.
NOTHING AT ALL.

Signed/Voted.
HELL YEA! NETCVB FOR ADMIN. NAO!
*Signs*
Originally posted by leod
You see that ad at the top of the page?
When you block it, then a funny white image telling you to unblock it will appear. Said image is unblockable, thus it beats adblock.


Really?

(but blocking it completely ruins every single site scheme except the default, so yeah...)
every vote for netcvb counts. voting again <3
i just lurk sometimes
Pick your badges, vote netcvb!

Code
http://bin.smwcentral.net/u/5126/I%2Bvote.png



Like /Everlude
Follow @Ludus.Art

Link Thread Closed