One day a mysterious black pipe suddenly appeared in the Mushroom Kingdom, in front of the Toadstool Castle. Mario decided to explore inside it, and he was teleported to an unknown island called Full Moon Island. Little did he know that there wasn't any way back... apparently. Other people were trapped there, so he began to roam around in search of an escape.
Changelog in v1.1:
- Added various HDMA effects.
- Most of the levels have entirely remade backgrounds.
- Removed the annoying noise when jumping in a level with samples (thanks to Red&Green).
- Added a logo in the title screen.
- Fixed some minor palette errors.
- Some musics are slighty improved.
- Fixed some priority errors.
- Various updates to older levels.
Fully compatible with every SNES emulator released to date.
Super super close to getting accepted. I actually had a lot of fun with this game and it shows that you put a ton of effort into it. There are just a few minor minor issues that should be fixed (It should only take like 5 minutes to fix.) So no biggie.
The throw blocks are invisible when I'm holding them. Just a sprite memory error.
Remove the word 'did'
, it's unnesessary. Then switch the words 'have'
Remove the silent Bullet Bills. It's not really recommended to use those.
Other than those three things this hack is ready to get accepted.
--------------------My Youtube Channel. 79,000+ subscribers!
My Steam Profile