Here is the last demo of Luigi lost in Telinc's World. It fixes every error from the previous version.
Updeates since 1.1:
1. Added decoration to the overworld.
2. Fixed the hill BG.
3. Fixed the "swimming on the pathway".
4. Made the level "Tropedo Ted Lake" a bit nicer.
5. Removed the random vines in the airship.
6. Fixed the colours of the pipes in the airship.
7. Fixed a grammatical error.
8. "Wendy's Fortress" has a brand-new design.
9. Fixed the vertical fish.
10. Applyed the "Classic Pirahna Planr Fix" patch.
11. Fixed some major cutoff.
12. Fixed another grammatical error.
13. Blocked a diagonal pipe.
14. Fixed the victory march for some levels.
15. Removed the weird siwtch palace blocks.
16. Added the word "END" on the final level of the demo.
Updates since 1.2:
1. Fixed some platforms in the second level.
2. The 1-up text is completely redrawn by hand.
3. Fixed the pipe in the airship.
4. Fixed a grammatical error.
5. Fixed the ugly-looking star counter indicator from the status bar. The previous one had a black BG.
Updates since 1.3:
1. Placed cement blocks on the bottom row of "Tropedo Ted Lake".
2. Finally fixed the pipe in the airship!
3. Added a lightning generator in both rooms of the airship.
4. "Wendy's Fortress" is completely rebuild! Previous amount of screens: 06 (6), Current amount of screens 09 (9).
5. "Barrel Volcano" is now more stylish.
5. Added the alternate Luigi graphics, so people stop saying Mario, instead of Luigi.
If I used a resource, that you made, but your name isn't in the readme, then contact me.
Fully compatiable with every SNES emulator!
That puff of smoke is where a bullet bill shoots from. I guess it can be removed since it's weird that it shoots from the wood.
Much nicer looking! But I can stand in here. A lot of the slopes do this in the level. Easy fix.
I saw this picture as a screenshot for your hack but I never saw it in-game like this:
Also I noticed this still hasn't been taken care of:
1) The bones sticking out of the ground in 'Barrel Volcano' looked like a wall but I could go through them, darken those bones a bit to know you can walk through them.
2) The cloud riding just has an invisible ceiling. Why not just remove the cloud all together or add in enemy obstacles instead?
So I'm starting to feel bad declining this hack multiple times. However it just needs some work still. If you read this
, it might be able to help you. An entire tutorial on level design. It's not a bland tutorial! Inside it has videos and pictures. Sure it might take a bit of time but in the end it will be totally worth it.
--------------------My Youtube Channel. 77,000+ subscribers!
My Steam Profile