It has been a while since I made my update thread a few months ago. I only made little progress because of school. So far, I have made custom levels and redesigned a couple using only vanilla, no customs added. Here is my hack:
Sorry, I still don't know how to make a hyperlink. I would appreciate if someone showed me.
Anyway, some of these are not in their proper places, just moved their so that you don't have to hunt them down. This hack was suppose to be an expansion and redesign of the original ROM, but some would be redesigned, added length, or completely new.
I have a problem that was bothering me. After reading my previous threads and reading the rules, I feel like I have done nothing but wasted my time doing this hack. I a new to this, so I still trying to make this as good as possible. This is where I want to ask you to make a choice to me. What do you think I should do?
1) keep going on with my hack
2) keep going, but improve on my work (if so, give details)
3) just make all my self-made levels and just make a 15-30 self-made level vanilla hack with a funky title
4) cancel it, but salvage my already-custom levels and start on my next-title custom hack
5) cancel everything and go to my next hack
With each hack that I will make, I will improve myself using (EX)GFX, ASMs, Blocks, and other custom stuff and increasing with each hack. SO give me an answer. The action with the highest vote will be the action I will perform. Must be made before 12/12