I think it looks very nice. The only odd thing I notice is the little cutoff where the upper right of the fortress meets the wall.
I am curious though, what is with the red arrows in the first picture?
@Oh Hell No
Great level so far! Those bullets really make the level challenging and the Yoshi coins are nicely placed. I also really like the BG palette in the second section; it looks nice and fits the level really well.
I found some problems but they’re all minor.
1. If you kill the mole above this object you’ll see it awkwardly go behind a line as it falls to its death. This happens at other parts of the level with different enemies too. You can easily fix this by changing map 16 tile 180A to not have layer priority.
2. This mole jumps straight up into the foreground then moves upward off screen.
3. The water is cutoff throughout the whole level, you forgot to place tile 1814 down there.
4. Might be a nitpick but I find it odd that a mole digs himself out of a rope.
5. This cannon sometimes won’t shoot at all, so you may want to try placing some other enemy here as well.
6.This bouncing koopa clones himself? Odd in Lunar Magic it doesn’t appear that you placed two in the same spot but this is how they appear every time.
7.These wooden objects look weird going into the water like that, I suggest bringing them all the way down as shown in my example picture.