Oh cool thanks Shog.
I should have a review of the level by tomorrow.
EDIT: Review time
Interesting level Shog it was fun, I liked how you implemented the split path. I describe the issues I found below:
1. It’s much too cramped in this under area you should raise the ceiling here a bit. Also you make it is way too difficult to reach the upper area where the Yoshi coin is located. I’d insert something to make reaching that area a bit easier (such as a music block or invisible coin block).
2. Lots of sprite memory problems here caused by the Big Boo I’m guessing. The p-switch and little boos will disappear and reappear. Deleting one of the big boos might help fix this problem.
3. You probably should remove these coins as they cramp up the area after you use the p-switch.
4.The cement block is pretty ugly, and you should raise the ceiling here to make it easier to get on the swinging platform.
5. I think the castle wall decorations would look better if they used palette 2 instead of palette 4.
6. A suggestion here, I think the trip back with the p-switch is a bit too difficult since you have to climb with the switch. Since it’s challenging enough to get the p-switch in the first place I think you should just include a quick exit (or short cut if you’re big Mario) as shown in the image.
You could also consider using tile 100 if you want to make it one-way so big Mario can’t get there so easily.
In the sky castle section a lot of the space is underutilized and many areas are cramped. Munchers look awkward the way they are placed. To the right I have an example on how you can make better use of the extra space:
Fix these issues and I think it’ll be ready for insertion.