Oops sorry Erik557 I missed your post. I'll test that level as soon as I can, it's looking neat from the screens.
Sure you can take Classic Level A, and yeah it would just be a simple castle or tower level.
Okay here is some feedback:
Nice level Erik557 but I found some problems, mainly with the first section.
1. I’d move these blocks to the right one square so you don’t run into a invisible wall if you try to jump onto them from the left side.
2. There really isn’t enough reaction time on this 2nd trap. After you jump the fire will most likely be coming right at your face. I suggest making the pit smaller so you can see what is on the other side ahead of time. You also might want to move the upper statue 1 square up since as it is now it’s really hard to avoid a hit as big Mario.
3. I don’t really like how you can stand on blocks you can’t see in these 2 spots. Despite the indication via castle rubble I didn’t quite trust it. It would be better just to raise everything up by one.
4. The coins help but it still feels awkward to land on a platform off screen, I’d change this as well.
5. The second section is fine for the most part but it’s a little cramped in this spot with the thwimp. Maybe try raising the thwomp blocks to open the area up a bit more?