DONE LEVEL In Charge ISSUE
- 13B Various Users All phases need to be completed
- - Kipernal Create Cutscenes
- OW Extroble Create OW GFX
- W2 cstutor/Ludus Finish Boss Coding/GFX
X W3 cstutor89 Finish Boss Coding
- W5 HuFlungDu Finish Boss Coding
X W5 Ladidia Finish Boss GFX
- W6 Kip & Dino Finish Boss Coding and GFX
X W8 cstutor89 Finish Boss Coding and GFX
- W8 p4plus2 Finish Norveg
- W9 OPEN Finish Boss Coding and GFX
- CRED OPEN Finish Credit Roll (Contact Giant Shy Guy for list)
X W8 OPEN Create Submap. GFX are already in the base.
- - OPEN Global layer 3 Water needed.
X - - Manic Mine - Needs Layer 3 BG. End needs BG added.
- - OPEN Briar Mire - Castle sections may need Layer 3 BG.
- - OPEN Beach Ball Brawl - Wave segment needs Layer 3 BG.
- - OPEN Aerotastic Assault - the BG's pixelation needs to be smoothed out
- - OPEN Radiatic Ruins - Needs BG
- - OPEN Artillery Auberge - Needs Layer 3 Blimps BG.
- - OPEN Dangling Danger - See Aerotastic Assault.
- - OPEN Cloud Caverns - Could use a Layer 3 sky BG, or just add SMW's stars into the level itself.
- - OPEN Lava Lift Lair - Cavern section needs a Layer 3 BG.
- - OPEN Smoldering Shrine - Needs BG
- - OPEN Rusted Retribution - Layer 2 segments needs a Layer 3 BG. Rest of the level need to maintain the consistency the main room has.
- - OPEN Cumulus Chapel - Needs Layer 2 BG in the first part
- - OPEN Jukebox needed for hub level
- - Magiluigi Redraw Dry Bones
- - OPEN Redraw EREPHS EHT RAEF Luigi
- - OPEN Redraw Nipper Plant
- - OPEN Redraw Grey Snifit
- - OPEN Redraw Butes (made to look like Samurai)
- - OPEN Redraw Large Shy Guy
- - OPEN Redraw Spiny Egg
- - OPEN Redraw Sandcroc
- - OPEN Redraw Hammer Raven
- - OPEN Spiketers
- - OPEN Amazin' Flyin' Hammer Bro
- - OPEN Sumo Bro
- - OPEN Redraw Koopa WIngs
Crumbling Catacombs - Start and end needs redrawn desert BG. May need layer 3 BG. (Frostflow Freezer's Cavern maybe?)
Digsite Dangers - See Cumbling Catacombs.
Jewel Jubilation - See Crumbling Catacombs.
Coaster Calamity - Potential BG in progress by 2Dareduck.
Balloon Bonanza - Could possibly use Carnival Capers' BG.
Playground Bound - See Coaster Calamity
Fantastic Elastic - I'm not SNN.
Aerotastic Assault - I've said stuff about this BG already recently. (That being the BG's pixelation needs to be smoothed out.)
Radiatic Ruins - I assume Ludus will make it eventually.
Artillery Auberge - Needs Layer 3 Blimbs BG.
Dangling Danger - See Aerotastic Assault.
Stratus Skyworks - See Aerotastic Assault, but this could (hopefully) use a different palette for the BG.
Cloud Caverns - Could use a Layer 3 sky BG, or just add SMW's stars into the level itself.
Stormy Citadel - I could probably find a few decent ones available.
Lava Lift Lair - I de-prioritized constructing the volcano BG for now. Could possibly use a redraw, but Ludus' could be used if he compressed the BIN files he used for it down to a couple at most. Cavern section needs a Layer 3 BG.
Volcanic Panic - See Lava Lift Lair, minus the cave.
Smoldering Shrine - Ask DragonPhoenix about this, I forgot the immediate details. He did seem to like the firey temple BG for the underground section, though.
Ice-Floe Inferno - Using MGH's fire/ice BG could be a fitting substitute.
Rusted Retribution - Layer 2 segments needs a Layer 3 BG. Rest of the level need to maintain the consistency the main room has.
Synchronized Sector - Could possibly use Petroleum Passage's BG as a Layer 3, or Layer 2 if the lighting effect the level has is just removed. Either that or move the light shine to being a Layer 3 BG.
Myrkka Mainline - Needs Layer 3 BG that SCORPION proposed interest in, but I haven't heard anything from him on that yet.
Asteroid Antics - I'll have to get back to you on this.
EREHS EHT REAF - Ask Rameau about that.
Originally posted by Rameau's Nephew
As far as graphics go, sometime in the past, some months ago, it was agreed that some of the global sprite graphics needed to be redone, including:
- The Rexes
- The Venus Fire Traps
- The Dry Bones and Bony Beetle
- The Cheep-Cheep
- The Blurp (looks fine in principle, but is actually taken from Mario's Lost World; honestly, I think it'd be fine if this and the Cheep-Cheep used the same graphics, just with different colors)
- The Spiny
- The Volcano Lotus
Also, some custom sprites still need graphics in the style of this hack, including:
- The Bros.
- The Panser
- The Nipper Plants
- The Grey Snifit
- The Butes (made to look like Samurai)
- The Fire Chomp, if it's still being used.
We also still need rather a number of backgrounds, including a girdery grassland (Mineyl had made significant progress on one of these, but alas, he took its secrets to the grave with him) and at least one more factory BG.
- The Mario
- The Luigi (isn't a priority; he might be kicked out of the hack in the end. But I am working on Luigi-fying the Mario graphics)
I, by the by, am working on the Rex and Snifit too.
- The Micro Goomba
- The Fire Snake
- The Spike Top
Managed to cut the IPS down from 3057 KB to 3041 KB after applying a global GetDrawInfo patch (which, truth be told, was already applied, but none of the sprites pointed to that location). Fun way to spend an afternoon.
The next step is SubOffScreen, which looks like it'll save us the same, if not more. I'll probably wait until tomorrow on that one though - what I've done today is enough.