- Super Mario Bros. 5. (SMB4 was SMW.) It would be interesting to see another SNES-styled Mario game (not that I have a problem with the NSMB series).
- New Super Mario Bros. 3. I know the second one came out, I know NSMBU will be released in a couple months, and I know a lot of people complain about the NSMB series having too much recycled content, but you know...I just never get sick of them. I think they could make a NSMB3 that's even better than the original or NSMB2 (though maybe not NSMBU).
- Yoshi's Island 3. The original Yoshi's Island was on the SNES and GBA and was great, Yoshi's Island DS was on the DS (obviously) and was bleh, and the 3DS is currently without a YI game. Heck, they could even call it "Yoshi's Island 3
DS" (although I normally hate when movies and video games make the third entry in a series called "x 3D" rather than just "x 3"). They could certainly do without the babies, though. Between YI and YIDS, I think we saw all of Baby Mario, Peach, DK, Wario, and Bowser we ever want to see (not to mention Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time). One idea that I thought would be interesting is to have Peach
riding Yoshi in YI3; I don't think I've ever seen Peach team up with Yoshi in a Mario game before.
- Super Mario RPG 2: The first Mario RPG was unquestionably the best if you ask me, and I've played all three Mario & Luigi games, Paper Mario, and Super Paper Mario (Thousand-Year Door I haven't played, and I guess Paper Mario doesn't count as an RPG). I know Paper Mario was originally going to be SMRPG2, but it's almost nothing like SMRPG. The two games have as many similarites as SMB1 and SMB2 (USA) do, if not less, and pretty much everything different about Paper Mario was changed for the worse if you ask me. I'd like to see a game that actually plays like SMRPG, with the same kind of battle system and all (although they feel free to implement the increased coin and item storage from Mario & Luigi; that was one thing about SMRPG I found rather annoying). Heck, they could even bring back some of the characters in that game, like Mallow.
- Mega Man 11: Like in my suggestion for NSMB3, I never get sick of Mega Man games, no matter how similar they may be. We're about do for another one anyway; wasn't it 2 years between MM9 and MM10? And didn't 10 come out in 2012? Inti Creates, please make a Mega Man 11, and give Mega Man the abilities to slide and charge. Heck, they could ever make it SNES-styled rather than NES-styled...or even pull a New Super Mario Bros. and give Mega Man modernized graphics. I'd also like to see Roll play a larger role in the game.
- Mega Man X9: Pretty much the same as Mega Man 11. Again, they could make it SNES-styled or modernized; either would be fine, but man, I wish the series hadn't stopped after X8. (I know it was supposed to stop after X5, but it didn't...and X5 is one of my least favorites anyway.)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 2: YESYESYESYESYESYES. This game is too awesome not to have a sequel.
- Crash Bandicoot 8: It's been a while since Mind Over Mutant came out. But honestly, if they keep making the games the way they've been making them, I don't really even care if they make any more. What I'd like to see is an eighth game in the main series that returns to the roots: 5 warp rooms plus 1 secret one (and, better yet, 2 more secret levels and a boss in the secret warp room), 5 levels per warp room, 3D but still linear gameplay, and entirely platforming rather than just beating up things and going on missions. Man, the Crash Bandicoot games went downhill after Crash 4...
- Donkey Kong Country 4?: Maybe pointless after DKCR (and DKCR2 if they make one), but it could be interesting to do a SNES-styled DKC game with the old enemies and animal buddies and the like and actually call it "Donkey Kong Country 4". (They can take Cranky Kong out of the game, though...)
- Earthworm Jim 4?: The original Earthworm Jim was annoying as crap because of its badly-played difficulty and lack of a save system. Earthworm Jim 2 was a pretty decent game, if a bit short. I haven't played too much of Earthworm Jim 3; Project64 is even worse at emulation than ZSNES is, and I don't have a real Nintendo 64...and I'm not so sure putting EWJ in 3D was a good idea, since it made it a lot harder to figure out where to go. But an Earthworm Jim 4 could be interesting, if they went back to 2D and kept the difficulty real and reasonable (and had a decent save system).
- Super Mario Advance 5?: I know they don't make GBA games anymore, but what exactly made them decide to remake all the SNES Mario games for the GBA except the first? I never understood that. SMA5 would be a remake of both Super Mario Bros. and The Lost Levels, probably with some added stuff (such as A coins and possibly unlockable extra levels).
I'm working on a hack! Check it out here