Originally posted by ggamer77
Not too be pushy or anything, but you are going to add the r and space between notes using decrease gain feature right?
My own stupidity amazes me sometimes...I completely forgot to add that last time. It is in there now (well, sort of; see below) as $FA $05 $XX, where $XX is the GAIN to use in place of a rest ($00 is just a normal rest). It's channel specific.
Originally posted by Masterlink
As far I know, every time Kipernal posts here, he updates the link of the first post with a new addmusicK beta.
Pretty much...except for this time.
I think everything's finished. I've fixed one bug and added two features, and I'll be creating a proper release thread and submitting the tool to the site later tonight. Thank you everyone for your help and especially
for all the great feedback and bug testing; I literally couldn't have made this tool what it is without you guys!
Final beta changelog:
- Added a command that changes the function of rests; instead of cutting the note, it will change the currently playing note to the specified GAIN value.
- The arpeggio command is now properly affected by strong legato.
- Made it so that #louder is no longer a toggle.
- Fixed a bug regarding the $E5 and $F3 commands playing on sound effect channels.
- More readme modifications.