Banner
Views: 791,203,292
Time:
7 users online: buggy789, cosmo, K.T.B.,  KKevinM, leictreon, NovaSquirrel, teotaylor - Guests: 43 - Bots: 245 Users: 41,311 (1,481 active)
Latest: portable fridge
Tip: Bad things to do in the title demo: Enter a door or a pipe, activate a P-switch or a star, complete the level, hit a message block, or die. These will either glitch the music, or force the player into an endlessly looping title level until they reset the game.Not logged in.
Looks like Obama gets four more years.
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - Forum Graveyard - Hot off the Press - Looks like Obama gets four more years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »
I'm going to put my opinion out there, you cannot believe anything you ever hear from anyone I looked at this thread from the beginning and its just sad.

Politics=Lying, so much so that no one knows the truth anymore. My opinion is that both are equally terrible I disliked Obama more because I didn't like his stance but overall they were both terrible there was no lesser evil it was a question of what media you were listening too ( because EVERY and I mean EVERY station covering this election was lying about something ) or what party you aligned too.

All I wanted was for senate and the house to get something done but that's not going to happen, why you may ask? Because both sides are stubborn, so honestly no neither candidate was good for this country.
Originally posted by Rowdain Crow
My opinion is that both are equally terrible


Well, I'll say flat out, you need to go somewhere with either Democratic or Republican. Very simply put, if Romney had gotten in. This country would have gone to hell. Plus, not to long ago he had even mentioned that he never really wanted to be president anyway. He just wanted the tag: President.

You think that's the kind of guy you want?

Obama on the other hand. Wants to raise taxes for the top 2% of people, a lower them for the other 98%. As well as put more money into education. All in all, Obama will do much better as President again than Romney ever could.
Originally posted by SJackSJ
Originally posted by Rowdain Crow
My opinion is that both are equally terrible


Well, I'll say flat out, you need to go somewhere with either Democratic or Republican. Very simply put, if Romney had gotten in. This country would have gone to hell. Plus, not to long ago he had even mentioned that he never really wanted to be president anyway. He just wanted the tag: President.

You think that's the kind of guy you want?

Obama on the other hand. Wants to raise taxes for the top 2% of people, a lower them for the other 98%. As well as put more money into education. All in all, Obama will do much better as President again than Romney ever could.


Well first, you're an obviously biased source, so you're deliberately mentioning Obama's good points (which you didn't even do a good job of that) and mentioning Romney's bad points (which you didn't really explain). Buying into the 2 party system results in things like these. Voting one candidate usually is just a hate vote against the other. I personally believe in free thinking, and not conforming to the two parties, which never seem to compromise. Instead, I listen to the many 3rd parties, Libertarians, Greens, even Constitutional and Justice once in a while. Just because only two people have a shot at winning doesn't mean you have to like one of them.
I would've voted for Gary Johnson.
He seems to know what he's doing.
I'm tired of Obama blaming things on bush and other stuff that had nothing to do with the thing that happened, along with the 3 million dollars deeper in debt he puts us every day.

--------------------
Nixon's the one.
I don't think that the U.S. will ever get an Independent elected. Honestly, most people in the U.S. just go "i liek blue so obama" or vice versa.

--------------------
“The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible.” - Salman Rushdie
Originally posted by FUGGNUTZ
I don't think that the U.S. will ever get an Independent elected. Honestly, most people in the U.S. just go "i liek blue so obama" or vice versa.


Only 20%! The other 80% don't vote at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - Forum Graveyard - Hot off the Press - Looks like Obama gets four more years.

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2019 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Total queries: 7

Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • SMBX Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • MFGG