Some things that I believe need addressing as well, I'm no music expert, so it's just general stuff.
I already transfered my hack to a new rom so that AMK could work with it, and it works nicely, just some things that need tweaking.
Bugs so far:
- Doesn't like sound "20 Koopaling land in lava", at all. (You'll notice the game slows down and lags a lot when the sound plays), and I REALLY need this sound working.
I did this on a clean rom too!
- The game will crash whenever you either:
• Fall in a pit.
• Fall in lava.
• Get crushed by a "Layer 2" Pillar.
>> To be quite frank, it doesn't seem to be fond of "Insta Kill"
- Death Music is totally out of whack.
- If you enter a pipe while the P-Switch Music is playing, and the room you are entering has a different song set for the level: (Like a bonus room maybe, hint hint)
The "Bonus Room" music will not play; however, it will be the music of the level you just left.
>> AddmusicK also isn't very fond of these two songs that I've included in the .zip file. "Lufia, Rise of the Sinistrials: Final Battle" and "Pokemon (I don't know which one) Dark Cave". The SPC's show how they sound with Addmusic4 (HuFlungDu). The ones marked "K" at the end show how they sound with AddmusicK, and it is really bothering to hear them off key like that; especially the Orbitual Void/Lufia song, because I was going to use that as the song for my final level, which I'm currently working on. (Songs and stuff)
- When inserting music with the tool, it resets the Overworld Music Selection to the defaults, regardless of whether you've modified it or not. That is really troublesome and tedious, especially whenever something is not in those directories either.