Banner
Views: 992,373,421
Time:
13 users online: AleGames, Bluremii, Daemontom, Dan2point5, Donut, El Cuh Fermin, Enan63, KaidenThelens, mariofreak4500,  quietmason, Soul Storm, watkig2, Yoshi Master - Guests: 98 - Bots: 86 Users: 54,431 (2,082 active)
Latest: Drago
Tip: When making your overworld, mix the terrain up! Add decorations to the overworld. Don't leave large empty grass or sea regions. As an example, angled land and multiple colors look much more interesting than square land and flat, plain colors.
Not logged in.
M64 Requests
Forum Index - Non-SMW Hacking - Super Mario 64 Hacking - M64 Requests
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » Link - Thread Closed
Originally posted by MilleniumLuigi
The music from the final bowser level of SMG please :)


http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=details&id=9246

I hope this is the right one #smw{._.}
Originally posted by TheStoneBanana
All of this was made possible by Totino's, guys
Sonic Mania wouldnt exist without it

Thanks for the amazing layout LDA!
Could I get the music from SMG's gusty garden galaxy? :)

--------------------
New layout by RanAS!
I can't decide strings vs accordion for the lead #smw{-_-2}

Never mind I decided to do both #w{=P}

Link: http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=details&id=9271
Originally posted by TheStoneBanana
All of this was made possible by Totino's, guys
Sonic Mania wouldnt exist without it

Thanks for the amazing layout LDA!
Luigixhero, Can you help me with this song ?? :)
It's Melty Molten Galaxy, I did the midi but this is a reduction because the original was 128 kb :p

https://mega.co.nz/#!1wcT0BJK!pI2HcgzKf0cSRs33t5g4xmWnF166Mas3LKPhvXSKLAk

--------------------
Working on SM64: A New Adventure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxVwAPAQdnc
http://i.imgur.com/qblZTfb.png
Thanks alot LuigixHero your M64s have been great! Can I also have The music for Freeze Flame Galaxy? This will probably be the last time I bother you for awhile lol......sorry :P (Also no i'm not making an SMG themed hack, I just really like the music xD)

--------------------
New layout by RanAS!
maybe you want this midi :) ...MilleniumLuigi

https://mega.co.nz/#!E5MS2CJZ!sV3WzZzxtPTI560h3DroQcU2556ildHBzaQxDdiKGGs

I hope you like it, and Luigixhero will do te file :)

--------------------
Working on SM64: A New Adventure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxVwAPAQdnc
http://i.imgur.com/qblZTfb.png
My request is to do that 3D-2D method where you fix the camera so it only does 2 dimensions and so you are playing super mario 64 but its really like the original super mario bros in that its a 2D side scroller.
Originally posted by Final Theory
My request is to do that 3D-2D method where you fix the camera so it only does 2 dimensions and so you are playing super mario 64 but its really like the original super mario bros in that its a 2D side scroller.

Dude this is the M64 request thread.....which means sm64 MUSIC.........

--------------------
New layout by RanAS!
Wrong thread? I make that mistake all the time... Good thing I delete my post before anyone sees it! :D
Originally posted by lezg_g
maybe you want this midi :) ...MilleniumLuigi

https://mega.co.nz/#!E5MS2CJZ!sV3WzZzxtPTI560h3DroQcU2556ildHBzaQxDdiKGGs

I hope you like it, and Luigixhero(the best M64 songs maker :)) will do te file :)


Sure of course I will do it.

Also Thanks #w{:>}

Of course it will take me forever to download the midi because of Mega :P

Oh and I just notices your requst also lezg_g I will do that soon also.

Edit:
Originally posted by MilleniumLuigi

Thanks alot LuigixHero your M64s have been great! Can I also have The music for Freeze Flame Galaxy? This will probably be the last time I bother you for awhile lol......sorry :P (Also no i'm not making an SMG themed hack, I just really like the music xD)


It's fine I enjoy making M64s (I just wish someone asks for one I already did) I have 120 M64 I have made since I started, Some don't work or crash the game but they there. I am planning on redoing the ones that don't work and low quality ones then releasing a huge M64 Pack.



Lezg_g's request is done: Another F**king Galaxy song lol
Originally posted by TheStoneBanana
All of this was made possible by Totino's, guys
Sonic Mania wouldnt exist without it

Thanks for the amazing layout LDA!
Thanks a lot!!!, Its sounds really good :)

I have only a request.. Can you do the drums part??, I would like to listen it with the drums, but If you can't , don't do it, don't worry

And..
Would you like to use my midis??, I have done various midis from mario galaxy, and I think It can help with your M64 pack :)

--------------------
Working on SM64: A New Adventure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxVwAPAQdnc
http://i.imgur.com/qblZTfb.png
I did do the drums :P

I guess I should make them louder :3

As for your midis sure if you want to sent it to me anyway.

Edit: Do you do them from nothing or do you edit them? If you do them from scratch I would love it if you make a midi of the special stage song from sonic pocket adventure
Special Stage - Sonic Pocket Adventure Music Extended

Also why am I the only one who posts Youtube previews of my songs? It's like the best idea ever.
Originally posted by TheStoneBanana
All of this was made possible by Totino's, guys
Sonic Mania wouldnt exist without it

Thanks for the amazing layout LDA!
Originally posted by Luigixhero
I did do the drums :P

I guess I should make them louder :3

As for your midis sure if you want to sent it to me anyway.

Edit: Do you do them from nothing or do you edit them? If you do them from scratch I would love it if you make a midi of the special stage song from sonic pocket adventure
Special Stage - Sonic Pocket Adventure Music Extended

Also why am I the only one who posts Youtube previews of my songs? It's like the best idea ever.


Sure, Yes I do them from scratch :), in a while I will send the midis with that one also :)

And youtube previews, Yes is the best Idea but also, like people as me(I think), Don't have an EXCELLENT internet connection, well When I upload to youtube 5 minutes it take 40 minutes uploading :P

--------------------
Working on SM64: A New Adventure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxVwAPAQdnc
http://i.imgur.com/qblZTfb.png
Originally posted by MilleniumLuigi
Thanks alot LuigixHero your M64s have been great! Can I also have The music for Freeze Flame Galaxy? This will probably be the last time I bother you for awhile lol......sorry :P (Also no i'm not making an SMG themed hack, I just really like the music xD)


Crap I knew I was forgetting something :P give me a sec.

Edit: I had have to add my own touch to it due to the instruments. I think it sounds pretty cool. I will post it in a second.

Here it is: http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=details&id=9298

Edit2: oops forgot hyper
Originally posted by TheStoneBanana
All of this was made possible by Totino's, guys
Sonic Mania wouldnt exist without it

Thanks for the amazing layout LDA!
Good Job Luigixhero!!, well, I found some errors:
-The E.piano part(the first instrument that sounds), Its not well done(the rythm)(I think thats because the game doesn't support the velocity (or volume)of notes)(Its not your error :) )
(I think I can do a midi versin without the reverb to sound better If you want)
-the viola part is detuned(you should transpose it 2 semitones up to sound like original)
I founded the second error by ear(I have absolute pitch in my ears)

If you want the midi without the reverb, I can do it fast beause its only delete notes

EDIT: I was thinking, and, Can you TEACH me how to do a good M64 ??, its only If you want, I'm not forcing you :D

EDIT2: I've done the corrected midi, you should transpose 2 semitones up the violin instrument(in Music XML converter), also, If you edited the midi for the game, don't worry, you don't have to edit it again, only open Anvil Studio and open the two files in separated Anvil Studio Windows(open Anvil Studio Twice), and copy the Electric Piano and the Viola parts on from my midi to your edited midi :)(you can use the same configuration of the M64 file, only changing the semitones of the violin(transpose 2)there


Here the midi:

https://mega.co.nz/#!gsME0YYQ!f65ermE9q4wd2tYe3vMuh3BVdftvITq3vRfTNTs51GQ

Also I'm working on your Special Stage Sonic Theme :)

--------------------
Working on SM64: A New Adventure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxVwAPAQdnc
http://i.imgur.com/qblZTfb.png
Sorry for not replying earler I was grounded for a while...

Anyway as for making M64 I thought it was the easiest thing in the world , like anyone could do it :P

I mean all I do is use musescore to convert the midi to an XML then use musescore to find the tempo, then assign the interments and pitch and tranpose by ear.

I will try that song again.

Oh and I will remake my molten galaxy M64 because it was taken down due to the strings instruments in mario 64 not being able to go high enough to play the last notes :P

Sorry for bad spelling its 2 AM were I live right now and I am to tried to fix the mistakes I will fix them tomarrow (today I guess)
Originally posted by TheStoneBanana
All of this was made possible by Totino's, guys
Sonic Mania wouldnt exist without it

Thanks for the amazing layout LDA!
Originally posted by Luigixhero
Sorry for not replying earler I was grounded for a while...

Anyway as for making M64 I thought it was the easiest thing in the world , like anyone could do it :P

I mean all I do is use musescore to convert the midi to an XML then use musescore to find the tempo, then assign the interments and pitch and tranpose by ear.

I will try that song again.

Oh and I will remake my molten galaxy M64 because it was taken down due to the strings instruments in mario 64 not being able to go high enough to play the last notes :P

Sorry for bad spelling its 2 AM were I live right now and I am to tried to fix the mistakes I will fix them tomarrow (today I guess)


Thanks for replying :), just yesterday learned to do good M64s :), thanks for the instructions, , I did two yesterday :), listen !!

Good egg galaxy
http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=details&id=9331

Freeze Flame Galaxy
http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=details&id=9333


I hope you like them and also I allow you to put them on your M64 pack :D

--------------------
Working on SM64: A New Adventure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxVwAPAQdnc
http://i.imgur.com/qblZTfb.png
For Good egg I think the drums are a little to loud. But other then that I like it :D

As for my M64 pack I can PM the beta of it right now if you want it. (Please note I haven't went through them to see which ones are good or not so there might be terrible ones in there)
Originally posted by TheStoneBanana
All of this was made possible by Totino's, guys
Sonic Mania wouldnt exist without it

Thanks for the amazing layout LDA!
Originally posted by Luigixhero
For Good egg I think the drums are a little to loud. But other then that I like it :D

As for my M64 pack I can PM the beta of it right now if you want it. (Please note I haven't went through them to see which ones are good or not so there might be terrible ones in there)



That will be good, maybe I can help you correcting some of them

EDIT: do you want me to correct some of them ??

--------------------
Working on SM64: A New Adventure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxVwAPAQdnc
http://i.imgur.com/qblZTfb.png
I would be so glad if someone could make an accurate MIDI of this theme
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » Link - Thread Closed
Forum Index - Non-SMW Hacking - Super Mario 64 Hacking - M64 Requests

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2022 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • Super Mario Bros. X Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • Mario Fan Games Galaxy
  • sm64romhacks