Language…
9 users online:  bebn legg, Davidkizajr, Ezel, Hidincuzimsmokin,  LMNtals, oyok, Pinkman95, SteamyPanini, UTF - Guests: 71 - Bots: 169
Users: 55,645 (2,434 active)
Latest user: Rohan2401

Layout Request/Help/Base Code thread [read the request rules @people]

Originally posted by Koopris
I try it.

Uh, you sure? You kind of had a problem requesting your layout..
Not that it matters, anyways.
Originally posted by Pikachu
Originally posted by Koopris
I try it.

Uh, you sure? You kind of had a problem requesting your layout..
Not that it matters, anyways.

Yes.
Karoshi Mario World Progress: 3% Done

Please PM Me
[email protected]

I Support of Fun Things:
I support M&W: ISoL!

Layout by: Koopster
Hello a new layout.

this name is "Neon Powerups" Layout.

This background:


This Quote icon: for Code Icon:

and like right side this:


and postbox color this: #00BFFF

and code icon this: #FFD700 and like quote icon this: #FF0000

about now?#ab{:D}
Karoshi Mario World Progress: 3% Done

Please PM Me
[email protected]

I Support of Fun Things:
I support M&W: ISoL!

Layout by: Koopster
> above user claims a layout
> above user requests one for him afterwards

Awesome logic there!

~

I'm taking your request Pikachu. Give me some hours and I'll have it done.

EDIT: It's done.

Originally posted by Sample quote

Code
Sample code

Sample post
Signature field

Layout code
Thanks, Mirann! Looks amazing. #w{<3}
Polaris is cool. I think. Can't confirm.
I'm requesting a layout.

Main image:


Quote image:


Code image:
I need a layout with a side image, a post box and a signature box, with the post & signature box fill colors being dark blue, and their borders are red and roundy, this signifying I'm a fan of an animated series called Oggy and the Cockroaches. Also, since I'm a Tom and Jerry fan, the side image should be this. Besides the Oggy and T&J references, the quote image should be #lm{owspr} and the code image should be #lm{open}.

Even though I DO have a layout, it's kinda boring. I didn't know I should REQUEST first.

EDIT: OK generated my requested layout with the layout generator so no need to reply to my post here.

Peach's Revenge: The Missing Time Orbs

TWoM Progress:
8.5% (in hiatus)


Destiny Quest Progress:
1%


Originally posted by Koopris
Hello a new layout.

this name is "Neon Powerups" Layout.

This background:


This Quote icon: for Code Icon:

and like right side this:


and postbox color this: #00BFFF

and code icon this: #FFD700 and like quote icon this: #FF0000

about now?#ab{:D}

How it finished maked it?#ab{:LOL:}
Karoshi Mario World Progress: 3% Done

Please PM Me
[email protected]

I Support of Fun Things:
I support M&W: ISoL!

Layout by: Koopster
I don't mean to sound impatient but has anybody decided to code my layout yet?
Originally posted by Kaisaan Siddiqui
I don't mean to sound impatient but has anybody decided to code my layout yet?

Green Rex is my layout
Neon Powerups it almost finished.
Karoshi Mario World Progress: 3% Done

Please PM Me
[email protected]

I Support of Fun Things:
I support M&W: ISoL!

Layout by: Koopster
Originally posted by superbot12
I'm requesting a layout.

Main image:


Quote image:


Code image:


It's been a week since my post. If someone wants to do this or is already doing this, tell me. Please.
Originally posted by Koopris
@Kaisaan Siddiqui: Okay It is.

Background:


Quote Icon:


Code Icon:


I'am better this?


Another finished making them it?
Karoshi Mario World Progress: 3% Done

Please PM Me
[email protected]

I Support of Fun Things:
I support M&W: ISoL!

Layout by: Koopster
Originally posted by Koopris
Another finished making them it?


Could you please reword that to make sense?
Has either of you tried using the Layout Generator for these rather simple seeming layouts?
Anime statistic on MyAnimeList:
400 animes completed ✓
6000 episodes completed ✓
100 Days completed ✓
... what even am I doing with my life?
Originally posted by JackTheSpades
Has either of you tried using the Layout Generator for these rather simple seeming layouts?


But it doesn't let you put a code or quote icon.
A little bit of CSS would do the trick:
Code
.yourclass .quote>.box:before {
	content: url('your image link here');
}

.yourclass .code>.box:before {
	content: url('your image link here');
}


Replace .yourclass with the layout class name, and add that to the CSS file.

---

Now that I'm here, how do I move the feather in my code box to the top right. after selector doesn't do the trick
Originally posted by Erik557
Now that I'm here, how do I move the feather in my code box to the top right. after selector doesn't do the trick

use :before, and give it float: right
(Hope this thread isn't dead.)

Hi. I'm requesting a new layout.

BG: Here

Side Image: Here

Quote Icon: Here

Code Icon: Here

Thanks in advance!
This is temporary
I don't understand it layout it's called "Windows XP" Help ME!!! I really don't know to use a layout!!!

Eh?
Try this.
This is temporary