I felt it could have used just a little more attention, though, and that's why I've decided to re-release it this year.
However, the demo isn't all you're getting this time - I've also included a bit of background information, and more importantly, a couple of resources free for anyone to use!
I have little more to say, since the detailed HTML readme I wrote covers everything you may or may not want to know.
What I can do, though, is quote the abridged version:
and cancelled shortly after.
- I released the unfinished demo (five levels long) in May 2012,
and am now re-releasing it along with a couple of resources.
- Everything from Pokey's Adventure - even the resources I didn't
release separately for convenience - are free to use with no need for credit.
It'd be great if you could somehow notify me before ripping things
from the hack, though.
- Since this isn't being submitted to SMWC's file sections, I can't guarantee
everything will work as intended. Send me a message if you believe
you've found a serious bug in one of the resources I've included,
and I may or may not fix it.
- If you're interested in more detailed information (plot etc.),
check out readme.html.
You may click the image below to download the package:
And here's everything this pack contains:
- Information on the plot I had planned
- Bonus resources:
- Graphics: Pokey Village
- Graphics: VWF Font ("DP Comic")
- Graphics: Cave (foreground and background)
- Patch: Changing Yoshi Coin SFX