Let this year's
voting for C3 commence!
* In each category, you vote for up to three threads in the C3 forum. Each vote is worth one point.
* In categories marked with a star (*), you vote for people instead of threads.
* You are not allowed to vote for yourself or your own C3 entries.
* You may add or remove entries from your post at any point before the deadline.
* Voting ends at midnight (server-time) on the 5th of August 2013.
* Votes shall be posted in this thread and according to the following format:
[category number]) [thread/user id 1] [thread/user id 2, if there is one] [thread/user id 3, if there is one]
So, for example:
3) 5532 5831 6674
This format is mandatory. The votes will be counted by a bot and your votes will be ignored if you fail to follow this format to the letter.
In case you don't know how to find thread/user IDs:
Thread: Go to the C3 forum and hover over the thread link. The ID should appear at the end of the address shown in your browser's status bar.
User: Hover over the person's name in, for instance, a post sidebar. The ID should appear at the end of the address shown in your browser's status bar.
The categories are as follows:
1) Best in Show
2) Best C3 Attendee *
3) Best Feedback *
4) Best Newcomer *
5) Vision of the Future (Something you predict will alter the future of SMW hacking)
6) Best Non-SMW Item
7) Biggest Surprise
8) Short but Sweet
9) Honorary Mention (Something worth a trophy but doesn't fit in any other category)
10) Weirdest Item
11) Best Finished Hack
12) Best Demo Hack
13) Best Joke Hack
14) Best Screenshots
15) Best Trailer
16) Best Level Design
17) Best Graphics
18) Most Creative
19) Most Impressive
20) Best Sprite
21) Best ASM Hack
22) Best Music
Please note that this thread only is for voting. Irrelevant posts will be deleted.