Okay so I thought that my game was going to be freaking done and.... what happened? Well its just not done yet. That's what happened.
First off I needed a break when spring break happened. The first like 3 days of spring break I just rested. Didn't care about anything. Then I baby sat my dog that's usually at my mothers house and he was a real pain.
He is DM and its a degenerate disease which slowly cripples him and makes his back legs not want to work. So this means that he barks when he wants anything; eat, bathroom, go outside.... literally everything and even though he can still walk a little bit he constantly falls down and needs help back up.
I agreed to watch him since I do this on my time off from school to give my mother a break because he drives her crazy sometimes. The dog just needs constant care and its hard to focus on anything while hes around.
Then I had to help my mother for several days with electrical work involving replacing electrical outlets and stuff.
Then I had to go see a buddy of mine to get some important stuff to work because he is moving away and I had to get him while he was still here. This took all day.
Then this last 2 days family members came over and we had to do construction work on the house. Tearing down old wood and replacing it with new wood. And I haven't even painted the new wood yet which has to be done pronto.
So again life just keeps on getting in the way. But I did manage to do somethings.
Here is the remaining list of things that need to be done for the game to be finished. Many of these things have help threads that I've created. To help click on the thread to read more about the issue or just post below.
solved by thebiob
* Need to find out how to remove the score numbers from showing up after beating a level
* Possibly fix the HDMA and circle intro on the title screen because they conflict
* Make a story screen. This screen will be basically identical to the credits screen only kamek will fly by and then the game will freeze due to the message box sprite and then it will tell the game's story.
* Insert credits screen's graphics
And here is the credits screen's graphics just ready to be inserted. I added clouds and the yellow walkway.
* Can someone teach me how Exanimation works. Just PM me or something.
* Make the credits screen play the credits music
I changed the music with the noteblock icon in LM the bypass option to play staffrole, but its not working. It just doesnt play it. Someone help.
* Insert the "THE END" big mario, luigi and peach graphics once the credits have shown
I would like these graphics to happen on the level as the credits however if I don't have enough free graphics tiles then I will be forced to warp to another level to display this final screen. Once the player presses a button on this final screen they get warped back to the title screen and the game is done.
solved by thebiob
* Need a logo for the Nintendo presents start up screen
* I need a sprite that sparkles just like the goal sphere and with gravity.
I will get a pixel artist to do this.
Also I finally tested this on bsnes. Did anyone know that my rom won't work directly on bnes, but it has to be cleaned or purified by a program to add/remove a header?
Also also, I timed myself on a complete playthrough of the game and it takes me about 1 hour to do all the levels. Keep in mind this is because I know all the solutions and have played each level a billion times. A regular 1st time player would take longer. There is also those levels at the end in the last castle where the player can come back and try and best the rest of them instead of the minimum of just 2.