Let's get down to business.
1) The theme is levels with a 100 to 20 second time limit. They can be overworld levels, underground, ghost, doesn't matter, as long as you need to rush through it (or just feel like it).
2) No Kaizo. This one should be fairly obvious.
3) You may use other tools besides Lunar Magic, if you want.
4) Joke entries will NOT be accepted.
5) A contestant SHALL NOT enter more than one level. You may, however, make small edits to your entry before the deadline.
The contest has ended! No more entries will be accepted.
The judging will go as such:
If the level was playable to the end, add marks.
If the level was fun, add marks.
If the level did not contain mean tricks, add marks.
Eye Candy: X/10
If the level was good looking, but not distracting, add marks.
Add the previous scores together and provide a general description and how it plays.
By the way, this is the Rules and Submissions Thread so discussion should go in the Discussions thread. Too many people are posting questions in this thread, and it's starting to bug me.
The winner gets a custom title, by the way.